Community Liaison, HIV/PrEP at Alto Pharmacy
We’re building a new kind of pharmacy because staying on track with a healthcare provider’s orders requires more than just delivering prescriptions, we’re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 700 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine’s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We’ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we’ve raised $354 million in funding, and we’re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can (over) deliver.
The Alto Pharmacy Bay Area Community Liaison will be the lead on all community-related initiatives. They will be fully responsible for augmenting the share growth of HIV/PrEP partnership management teams within targeted markets. The CL is responsible for establishing strong working partnerships and introducing Alto Pharmacy value propositions with key institutions and organizations serving HIV/PrEP communities, such as:
- AIDS Service/Community-Based Organizations (ASOs/CBOs)
- Health Departments
- Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC)
In this role, you will represent Alto Pharmacy at community public-facing events. Additional responsibilities include interfacing with Allied Health Professionals, including social workers, case managers, treatment educators, discharge planners, outreach workers, and others directly or indirectly linked to patients and the community. Because of the inherent barriers to care (low literacy, language barriers, living in rural or underserved urban areas) faced by disenfranchised patient populations within HIV/PrEP, you will facilitate linkages to Alto Pharmacy from these institutions, organizations, and professionals to underserved patients to gain patient’s access to medications, retention in care, and improve adherence for people living with HIV or taking PrEP/PEP.
Lastly, you possess the business acumen and professionalism required to gain the respect of community constituents. Internally, you are skilled and adept at working with cross-functional teams at Alto and develop strategies and tactical objectives designed to increase the share of market growth within your designated geography.Accelerate your career as you:
- Achieve overage and frequency targets and consistently achieving sales targets in assigned territory.
- Address existing pharmacy challenges among sales targets and identify areas of opportunity unique to their sales geography as an industry expert and introduce them to the Alto pharmacy experience.
- Develop an understanding of the competitive pharmacy landscape, payor restrictions/access issues, growth challenges, and opportunities unique to each geography.
- Build in-depth knowledge of the patient complexities and provider/clinic challenges associated with the disease state.
- Promote Alto Pharmacy to healthcare professionals by leveraging patient and provider value propositions specific to clinic patient demographics or identified areas of opportunity.
- Develop and aggressively implement a territory business plan to meet customer needs, exceed sales goals, and increase Alto share of the market. Identifies new areas of growth and share expansion within the HIV/PrEP community.
- Leverage relationships within sales geography to include clinic appointments, provider/staff training, EMR integration, advisory board meetings, and Peer-to-Peer interactions/programing.
- Work cooperatively with partnership, marketing, provider success, and 340B account management teams to identify various cross-functional projects related to specific accounts or physicians to manage operational complexities, drive share growth, and increase loyalty in key accounts.
- Become an expert in the Alto Pharmacy provider portal (AltoMD) and effectively communicate clinic value and successfully onboard clinics by executing staff training, implementation, and follow-up in partnership with Provider Success team members.
- Leverage relationships with your local community thought leaders and manufacturer counterparts to establish a network of advocates throughout your geography.
A Bit About You:
- Superior selling skills honed in highly competitive markets, with preferably minimum of 2 years selling experience in HIV/PrEP therapeutic area.
- Established, strong relationships with HIV/PrEP providers and community in designated geography.
- Aptitude for rapid learning and retention of technical and scientific disease state related information.
- Experience driving new partnerships from introduction to close in a timely and self sufficient manner.
- Documented track record of meeting or exceeding sales quota.
Want to learn more about Alto? Check out our blog here: https://blog.alto.com
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.