Community Programs Specialist at Corsair
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a devoted PC gamer and community enthusiast to manage CORSAIR’s community of loyalty club members. You are a fan of CORSAIR yourself, are a digital native on Discord and social media, and are eager to help us bring our community engagement to the next level.
Position Summary, Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Represent CORSAIR to CORSAIR Club members and manage the engagement with Club members.
- Manage the CORSAIR Discord server and act as a front line to CORSAIR Club members, engaging with them on the platform.
- Manage the creation of monthly CORSAIR Club community plans and oversee the execution of activities across global brand channels.
- Work with the D2C team to promote exclusive offers and entice Club membership through social.
- Qualify CORSAIR Club members into tiers and assist with administering reward points to Club community members
- Help coordinate activities and requests with internal teams to see plans to successful execution.
- Reporting of Discord and social media metrics and user engagement activities
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 1+ years experience in community management and social media
- Bachelor degree in marketing/communications or higher in relevant field
- Proven skills in community management
- Strong work ethic and problem-solving skills
- Superb communication skills both internally and externally
- Great sense of humor, and understanding of PC gaming culture