Content Marketing Manager, B2C at Grammarly
Grammarly empowers people to thrive and connect, whenever and wherever they communicate. More than 20 million people around the world use our AI-powered writing assistant every day. All of this begins with our team collaborating in a values-driven and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team. This creative and strategic leader will manage Grammarly’s owned editorial content from idea to publication. They’ll be able to propel the Grammarly blog, knowledge base, and newsletter into their next phase of growth through thoughtful, high-quality editorial content. In partnership with stakeholders on Grammarly’s Brand, Support, and Communications teams, the Content Marketing Manager will own Grammarly’s consumer-facing editorial strategy.Your impact
As the owner of Grammarly’s consumer-facing editorial content, you’ll be able to reach millions each month with stories that help them improve their writing. You’ll also help to accelerate Grammarly’s growth as a consumer brand by supporting great angles, top-notch SEO, and well-executed content campaigns.
- Within your first 30 days, you’ll become immersed in Grammarly’s brand strategy, editorial history, and current content processes.
- By month three, you’ll manage the day-to-day processes that keep Grammarly’s editorial engine running. You’ll be able to complete a full audit of content processes and performance, and you’ll use your findings and feedback to help the team optimize.
- By month six, you’ll create and own Grammarly’s editorial calendars. You’ll be able to see high-quality feature pieces from idea to publish, help shape the voice of Grammarly’s blog, and evolve our content strategy with the help of the content team.
- By year one, you will create plans to scale both the quantity and quality of editorial content Grammarly produces through alignment with our overall content strategy and optimization of the many processes that take content from a brief to a post.
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Believes that great stories can change hearts and minds, and wants to find the angles that make sense for Grammarly’s content strategy and brand.
- Has meaningful experience managing editorial content for a consumer-facing brand.
- Has a portfolio of well-researched, beautifully worded feature-length pieces they can show us.
- Understands that great content gets results and can help the team to set and achieve audacious goals for content performance.
- Feels at home managing processes, pitching ideas, writing inspiring creative briefs, and writing on behalf of Grammarly when needed.
- Wants to mentor a team of freelance and in-house writing resources to be their best writing selves.
- Professional growth: We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work. We also support professional development with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds products that help people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. We have a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER values. We also take time to celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific events and programs.
- Comprehensive benefits: Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package that includes superior health care. We also offer ample and defined time off, catered lunches, gym and recreation stipends, admission discounts, and more.
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Grammarly will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Grammarly is an equal opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program.