DoorDash’s Growth Marketing team (Merchant division) is seeking an experienced content marketing professional who will be responsible for developing content strategies, copywriting, proof-reading and editing. The role will develop engaging content aimed towards restaurateurs and corporate decision-makers across various mediums including email, website landing pages, blogs, ebooks, advertising copy, and more. Both creative and analytical, they will own the end-to-end content creation cycle while also being able to articulate the full-funnel impact on the business.
The ideal candidate must have superb written skills and the ability to create different types of content perfectly curated to the channel and audience. We are looking for a highly organized content marketer who thrives in fast-paced environments and can roll up his/her sleeves to build, deploy, and launch content initiatives quickly while also ensuring quality and complying with brand guidelines.You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Manage a global content calendar and initiatives responsible for generating cost-effective, high-quality leads
- Develop, produce and lead the creation process of high-quality, engaging content to support lead generation campaigns and programs, including case studies, web pages, ebooks, webinars, and emails
- Brief and edit both long-form and short-form content produced by design and copywriting partners to ensure it meets and exceeds the expectations of the DoorDash brand
- Build out the DoorDash web infrastructure with a focus on UX writing and design (HTML and SEO ability a bonus)
- Help evolve our content strategy and work to identify new emerging content types and channels.
- Develop a weekly reporting cadence that demonstrates the full-funnel impact of content initiatives
- Build thought leadership through content creation and positioning DoorDash as the market leader in the on-demand delivery space
- 5+ years of direct, hands-on experience developing content strategies, developing and managing content calendars, and copywriting
- Strong Excel skills with experience building pivot tables, multi-function formulas, and graphs.
- Superb written and oral communication skills; excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with a broad spectrum of both internal team members and external vendors/partners
- You are relentlessly resourceful. When something needs to get done, you always find a way to make it happen. Even when the work is hard, you have the drive to power through it.
- • B.S. or B.A. Degree in Marketing, Journalism, or related field
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.