Content Marketing Manager at NextRoll
You love telling stories and boy do we have exciting ones to tell. RollWorks is seeking a Content Marketing Manager to join our growing Corporate Marketing team. We’ve got the growing business and you’ve got the magic touch it takes to turn our success stories into compelling content to support our marketing and sales teams.
You will own the strategy and execution of crafting and packaging content for specific customer segments and accounts in alignment with our own account-based strategies. You will develop a variety of content – guides, templates, blog posts, webinars, etc. focused on our larger prospects and customers. You’ll ensure that our content meets our awareness and demand goals for this segment. You will also partner closely with the sales team to support deal cycles with content as needed, as well as working with the demand gen and ABM team to create personalized content experiences for 1:1 campaigns.
Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record of developing and experimenting with a range of content formats to grow an audience and convert them to customers. You are an excellent writer, self-sufficient, creative, and collaborative – working both autonomously and cross-functionally to grow awareness and generate demand for RollWorks.
This person will sit on the RollWorks marketing team and will report to the Director of Communications & Content.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York City, Salt Lake City offices, or Remote.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to enter a US NextRoll office. Please notify us to request accommodation.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.The impact you’ll make:
- Drive customer acquisition and retention in the strategic segment by developing and executing content programs to support the full lifecycle.
- Lead the conception and development of content that educates larger companies on B2B marketing & sales, ABM, and the RollWorks platform.
- Help the sales team generate opportunities and close deals with engaging, educational, and impactful content.
- Set content objectives and calendar based on business goals and use data to make recommendations and drive optimization.
- Support account-based marketing programs with the development of personalized content experiences for target accounts.
- Manage vendors as needed in order to ensure content production needs are met.
- 3-5 years of proven experience in a content marketing and/or product marketing role.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills (samples required).
- A preliminary understanding of marketing and advertising technologies, and a desire to become an expert in this industry.
- Experience translating complex concepts into digestible content.
- A collaborative attitude and ability to communicate and manage relationships with a variety of internal team collaborators.
- Deep intellectual curiosity to understand our product, customers, and industry.
- Strong organizational and project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. RollWorks empowers teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record. Learn more at www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.