At Clari, we are at the forefront of AI and automation to help companies make better business decisions and improve sales execution with real-time access to actionable analytics and predictive insights. We have been declared as a must-have in establishing revenue confidence for customers during unpredictable times. We're continuing to innovate, collaborate, and push the limits to build the only Connected Revenue Operations Platform and is used by over 50,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 companies such as Okta, Zoom, Medallia, Adobe, and Atlassian. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
Are you ready to dive into a fast-paced role on a world-class marketing team? Do you have a passion for content and creative storytelling? Do you thrive in a world where you get to drive multiple projects to success at once? Are you obsessed with finding creative ways to be more efficient and streamline tasks and projects? If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Clari is looking for a Content Marketing Specialist to help execute our content strategy, ensure our high-powered content engine continues to hum with efficiency, and create and distribute content for Clari’s diverse and dynamic sales and revenue operations audience. In this role, your day-to-day will be spent as a key contributor to all content functions, including content creation, content distribution, content enablement, upholding and administering editorial processes, and content analytics.
This includes building our social media footprint, diving into SEO strategy with Ahrefs, understanding and navigating Google Analytics, supporting the sales team in Highspot, and digging into Asana and the Clari CMS on Episerver. You’ll get a front-row seat to the inner workings of a world-class marketing organization, contribute to our role in brand awareness and growth at scale, and build a portfolio of projects across content, marketing, and operations.
- Assist and uphold critical content marketing processes and project management, ensuring the content team runs as a well-oiled machine to hit our aggressive growth targets
- Take existing content and rework into new and original pieces that can be shared across social media and more.
- Support our content distribution efforts through multi-channel initiatives.
- Maintain a critical communication point between marketing and sales through content enablement efforts in Highspot
- Develop, build, and maintain tools that will enable and empower the team to produce enterprise-grade content at scale
- Minimum 2 years in marketing for a B2B SaaS company
- Experience writing or producing public-facing content, including emails, social posts, videos, and/or blogs
- Comfortable learning new technology platforms fast
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strength in working with cross-functional teams including design, sales, and throughout marketing.
- Passion for storytelling, content, and creativity
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to juggle multiple projects
- Ability to find creative solutions to complex problems in order to save time or create a better user experience
- Knowledge or experience with Asana, Highspot, Ahrefs, Google Analytics, various CMS, and/or social media management tools, a plus
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- College savings plan
- Stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable”. To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
Read Full Job Description