CRM / Email Marketing Manager at RingCentral
Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
Our Marketing team uses data, strategy and creativity to share that story with the world in the most effective, relevant ways possible. As part of the RingCentral Marketing team, you will help plan, coordinate, implement and oversee the ways we share RingCentral’s message with the world. You’ll use data, technology and creativity to target, communicate, measure and adjust with precision— and share the story of a new, reimagined age of business communication with the audiences who want to hear it most.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
We are looking for a top-notch CRM/email marketer to develop and execute integrated email programs and initiatives to drive higher engagement and retention within our customer base. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter who can jump in and multitask. The role will work closely with other channel leaders and internal partners to enhance the reach and impact of our customer engagement and adoption initiatives for all segments of the market.
- Define and drive strategy to increase engagement across all broadcast email streams such as Newsletters, Webinars, and other Ad-Hoc Customer Emails.
- Manage the customer email communication calendar across multiple teams, solving conflicts as they arise.
- Own customer email communication development and execution with content, relevancy, smart segmentation and personalization to drive customer engagement and adoption.
- Plan and execute ongoing testing (layout, format, frequency, copy, etc.) to continuously improve email performance focused on user engagement driving towards our KPIs.
- Be the email SME who partners with Upsell, PMM, Channels, Content and Customer Support teams to drive best practices.
- Develop weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reporting on email performance and maintain related documentation needs, reporting on campaign progress and effectiveness.
- As needed, support other team members on email campaign overflow
- Start/continue any necessary projects in partnership with the team to advance our capabilities in Email, SMS, Push, and more.
- Bachelor’s degree with Marketing focus
- Minimum of 5 years email marketing experience within hi-tech or high-volume setting
- Strong hands-on background in Marketo required
- Enterprise-level email strategy experience; must have experience developing and managing strategic email coordinating across multiple teams.
- Deep knowledge and thorough understanding of Email, SMS, and mobile marketing best practices, particularly in an omni-channel company
- Proven ability to translate analytic data into strategic insights that drive successful marketing programs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills (preferred to have Wrike experience) ; ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines, in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and problem solve. Excellent time management skills
- Creative self-starter with a can-do attitude. Can work independently, self-reliant, and self-motivated
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
- Paid parental leave
- Milk Stork parental account
- New parent gift box
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.