Customer Lifecycle and Communications Specialist – Email Outreach at RingCentral
Say hello to possibilities.
It’s not everyday that you consider starting a new career. We’re RingCentral, and we’re happy that someone as talented as you is considering this role.
First, a little about us, we’re a global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Marketing Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
What if you could change the way the world communicates?
What if you could share that story with the world?
What if you had the freedom of a startup and the resources of a global enterprise?
You’d break new ground. Raise the bar for performance. And do career-defining work. That’s exactly the kind of environment we’re building together at RingCentral.
RingCentral’s cloud-based communications platform connects more than 2 million users around the world, in ways that bring people, ideas, companies and customers together. We’re the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space - growing at more than 30% every year, with a market capitalization of over $18 billion!
Our Marketing team uses data, strategy and creativity to share that story with the world in the most effective, relevant ways possible.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
About the role
As the Customer Lifecycle and Communications Specialist in GTM Programs Team focused on migration programs, you will be part of a a dynamic and fast-paced global team responsible to create messaging, direction, and guidance in an effort to help customers at key moments in the customer’s migration journey. Your clear, succinct and actionable communications will help ensure ongoing customer success and the highest levels of satisfaction. You will communicate through digital channels such as email, Pendo, and other available tools). Your goal will be to increase migration activation, drive higher value for RingCentral solutions, and continuously refine your approach.
What you’ll do:
- Develop, test and refine migration messages through each phase of migration journey towards the goal of successful adoption & usage across multiple communication channels
- Lead the testing behind identifying the best channels, messaging and offerings on how to motivate and migrate our customers through their migration journey
- Build and maintain an digital channel testing roadmap to continuously improve upon program performance.
- Setup and continuously use analytics and insights to track and assess performance, identify key opportunities for improvement and execute changes when necessary
- Create, cultivate and drive end-to-end program execution:
- Initial program definition, creation of program components, execution processes, success measurement, reporting, and the documentation of key learnings
- Design, build and test campaign deliverables such as: email copy, landing pages, calls to action, email layouts, pendo messages, detail, CTA and frequency, etc.
- Responsible for designing, tracking, and analyzing A/B testing experiments to help optimize our migration strategies
- Organize, maintain, and communicate a campaigns calendar reflecting all tactics to be used and the projected output from each
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to improve campaign performance, velocity, and overall effectiveness
- Measure and report on performance of demand generation programs and campaigns using data contained in Marketo, Salesforce, and other marketing ops platforms
- 2-4 years of Marketo (or similar email marketing) or Pendo (or similar in-app product experience platforms)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related fields
- Experience in B2B integrated demand generation campaigns or Digital Marketing
- Passionate, self-starter with can-do attitude to get things done. Up for the challenge at all times
- Depth of experience with Account Based Marketing concepts and tactics
- Proven track record of designing, implementing, and delivering effective and innovative marketing campaigns and programs that meet or exceed baseline metrics
- Deep understanding of key metrics to gauge response rates across various tactics and digital channels to measure effectiveness
- Experience in content marketing, technical content marketing, audience segmentation and campaign analytics
- Excellent marketing project management skills to plan, execute and report on concurrent marketing projects and the ability to perform in a fast-paced and high energy environment
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, including copywriting and proofreading.
- Self-motivated, hands-on, results-oriented, and a team player
- Proven ability to work in a demanding fast paced environment
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSAs) and Commuter Benefits
401K match and ESPP
Wellness programs including 1:1 wellness coaching through TaskHuman and meditation guidance through Headspace
Paid parental leave and new parent gift boxes
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with counseling sessions available 24/7
Rocket Lawyer services that provide legal advice, document creation and estate planning
Employee bonus referral program
RingCentral’s Marketing team uses data, strategy and creativity to share our story with the world—and this is a once-in-a-career chance to help plan, coordinate, implement, and oversee it. As part of the global leader in the Unified Communications space, you’ll be supported with the resources to produce work that not only moves the needle, but moves markets.
RingCentral’s work culture is the backbone of our success. And don’t just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.