Customer Lifecycle Marketing Manager at NextRoll
We are looking for a top-notch customer lifecycle marketer to develop and execute programs and initiatives to drive higher retention and upsell within our (rapidly expanding!) customer base. Our ideal candidate is an impact oriented marketer who deeply understands how to plan and execute multi-channel programs to drive desired outcomes. The role will work closely with the Customer Success and Account Management teams to enhance the reach and impact of our customer engagement and adoption initiatives for all market segments.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.The impact you’ll make:
- Map the RollWorks customer journey stages by identifying measurable contact and account-based milestones from customer launch to renewal and upsell
- Work alongside Marketing Operations to implement accurate tracking and reporting on customer journey stage “funnel”
- Audit current customer communications within existing tools and teams and identify areas of improvement
- Weave together data, insights, and available marketing channels to design a full funnel customer marketing plan (comms, advertising, programs, content etc.)
- Execute continuous (automated/ triggered) and point-in-time customer marketing programs to ensure customer journey progression and a fabulous customer experience
- Engage with core team members and customer-facing representatives to ensure consistent messaging with customer interactions
- Minimum of 6 years marketing experience within B2B SaaS company or B2B agency
- Solid background in customer lifecycle marketing, including customer adoption/nurture and retention programs
- History of successfully launching end-to-end marketing programs within multiple channels including email, advertising, webinars, direct mail, etc.
- Proficiency with marketing automation (Marketo) and CRM tools (Salesforce) and other major B2B marketing technologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project and time management skills; ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines, in a busy, evolving, fast-paced environment
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. By empowering teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record, RollWorks is an indispensable platform for marketers and sellers who believe that an account-based approach is just good business. Take the lead and visit www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.