Customer Marketing Manager at App Annie
App Annie’s market data and analytics platform fuels winning consumer experiences worldwide and is the mobile performance standard.
What you can tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
This role leads Customer Marketing for App Annie in Americas, and is responsible for supporting the existing customer experience, as well as the renewal and generation of additional upsell revenue from App Annie customers through joint programs, customer stories, promotions, events and customer communications.
Customer Marketing for App Annie is responsible for developing and executing programs that support our current customers, and that encourages them to continue to use App Annie products, as well as to upgrade to additional products and/or add additional users. This position is closely aligned with all teams across Marketing, Sales and Customer Success. The Customer Marketing Manager will lead our marketing efforts into our customer base to secure engagement, renewals and upsells.
How will you be doing this?
- Lead Customer Marketing for App Annie and execute customer marketing programs within Americas
- Work with Sales, Customer Success and all Marketing groups in planning and executing customer marketing programs, and help scaling them in Americas
- Schedule and manage customer events for App Annie customers to learn about new App Annie products and services, and broaden their connection with the company
- Establish customer reporting with detailed levels of information on existing customers
- Communicate outcomes, insights and possible actions of this reporting proactively
- Identify drivers of existing customer growth
- Establish communications with our customers through both online and offline events
- Build relationships with App Annie’s top customers so they can become more engaged in App Annie’s strategic directions and discussions
- Run App Annie’s Customer Advisory Board in Americas to facilitate interaction and connection with App Annie’s customers and executive team
- Run App Annie’s customer workshops to develop engagement within the accounts.
- Run marketing promotions to help generate incremental revenue and educate our customers on new products and capabilities
- Work with the Sales and Customer Success teams to proactively identify critical renewals and help to secure their continued use of App Annie.
- Develop customer references who can serve as spokespeople for App Annie events and webinars, speak with the media and other potential prospects
- Work in conjunction with App Annie content marketing to create written as well as video-based customer stories and testimonial
What will you bring to the team?
- BA or BS degree from a four-year university.
- 3+ years of marketing experience is required at a B2B technology company.
- Analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce, Tableau and Google Analytics is advantageous.
- Strong strategic vision and planning capabilities, as well as strong execution capabilities across a number of different marketing programs.
- Out-of-the-box creative thinking combined with excellent attention to tactical detail.
- Strong cross-functional team player who can work well across many different departments.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal, who can help guide and direct the customer marketing activity of the company.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed.
- Catered lunches Monday through Thursday, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other stuff to help you get through the day.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future.
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- A yearly fitness stipend that will keep you up and moving.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
About App Annie
App Annie is the industry's most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. App Annie's mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market and is committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,100 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.