Customer Media Manager at NextRoll (San Francisco, CA)
RollWorks, the B2B division of NextRoll, Inc., is seeking a Customer Media Manager to join our growing team. In this role, you will be instrumental in providing value to our customers and integral to growing our business. You will be part of a small but skilled team analyzing data to provide actionable insights and optimizations for B2B customer strategies in our small business and mid market divisions.
You will proactively challenge yourself to be on top of industry and competitive trends, be a leader and project manager to get things done efficiently internally and externally, a strategic thinker, and data analyst who brings life to the clients numbers.
You will be working with an industry-defining team with a clear vision, surrounded by intelligent and friendly people who are passionate about taking on and overcoming challenges together and leading a new category in the ad-tech / mar-tech space. This is an opportunity to have a material business impact on a quickly growing company in a developing and growing space.
This position is open to remote work in approved states.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to enter a US NextRoll office. Please notify us to request accommodation.The impact you’ll make:
- You will be part of a team responsible for managing, growing, and renewing a portfolio of existing RollWorks customers, providing analytical guidance to help them meet their goals
- Analyze customer data to develop creative strategies to improve campaign performance and RollWorks business-level impact
- Support several Customer Success Managers by understanding your customers' businesses so we can advise, structure, and execute on relevant Account Based strategies
- Become an industry, market, and platform / product expert by learning the Rollworks platform, how it works, how to measure success and opportunities, and how we fit and play in the market
- Share customer feedback and data with our product team and collaborate with them to have a direct impact on the product’s evolution
Skills you’ll bring:
- Minimum of 4+ years experience with campaign optimization for our Customer Media Manager and 1-3 years for our Customer Media Strategist roles in B2B account analytics, preferably in a MarTech, Media, or SaaS company
- Proven ability to pull and present data for QBR, up-selling and renewal processes, finding and illustrating issues and opportunities
- Strong understanding of the ad-tech and B2B mar-tech space
- Proven project management and organizational skills
- Highly organized on different levels - ability to work for several stakeholders
- Business acumen - ability to research companies and industries to understand and relate to customers, translate data into meaningful conversations
- Good active listener - converting understanding into recommendations
- Receptive to feedback and embraces growth mindset
- Willingness and ability to adapt to internal changes in a fast-paced environment
- Unquestioned ethics and clarity around doing the right thing for our customers, for your co-workers, and for the company
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. RollWorks empowers teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record. Learn more at www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.