Customer Support-Social Media Specialist at Wish
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
We are looking for a Social Media Specialist to join our Customer Support team. In this role, you will be the primary owner of customer support on social media. The ideal candidate will be familiar with social media sites, enjoy helping customers, and have a passion for collaborating cross functionally with multiple teams such as content, growth, and community.
What you'll be doing:
- Directly assisting customers on various social media channels
- Acting as the primary owner of all multi-lingual support provided by external partners on Wish' social media channels, including workflow design, rolling out new social support initiatives, and monitoring performance
- Administration of tools and platforms used for engaging with customers: Sprout Social, Trustpilot, BBB, Zendesk, Appbot, Google Play, Apple App Store, etc
- Developing an intimate understanding of the Wish platform and its customer support flows
- Proactively escalating customer feedback trends and potential bugs/issues
- Working with stakeholders such as influencer management, product owners, internationalization, brand, etc
- Managing the creation of proactive customer engagement strategies, primarily around proactive support and help content
- At least 2-5 years experience required
- Extensive experience managing external customer support teams, primarily workflow design, KPIs, quality assurance, customer satisfaction metrics, etc
- A strong familiarity with ecommerce
- Passion for user experience and advocation of customer feedback
- Personal interest in social media, primarily in engagement and listening tools, metrics, content strategy, branding, etc
- The ability to balance qualitative and quantitative data
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.