Demand Generation Manager, Lifecycle
About Udemy for Business
The Udemy for Business Marketing team is responsible for finding, growing and engaging organizations of all sizes that are in need of a modern, fresh, and engaging learning platform. We own the narrative, messaging and positioning for Udemy for Business and drive strategic direction for the business. We believe in smart marketing that is clear, compelling and based on data.
The problems we're solving are big: the rapidly changing business landscape is forcing people to refresh their skills more frequently. Employees today seek and expect ongoing learning and development from their employer. Fueled by Udemy's unique and powerful content marketplace we are able to deliver on-demand and relevant learning content to organizations to close the skills gap.
We're growing our team rapidly and building out a best-in-class B2B marketing team.
About The Role
We’re looking for a Demand Generation Manager, Lifecycle to optimize our marketing funnel and ensure we’re converting as many leads into customers as possible. We've experienced tremendous growth over the last few years and this role is critical to ensuring we continue to rapidly scale the business.
This role reports to our Director of Demand Generation and is based in our San Francisco office.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Understand the journey of leads as they become MQLs, opportunities, and customers. You will be extremely data-driven and will know how all of our different audiences are converting throughout the funnel.
- Create automated nurture campaigns that deliver the right message to the right person at the right time. At Udemy for Business, we have a wide variety of leads from companies big and small. It’s up to you and your campaigns to guide these people through the funnel and make sure they each get treated as individuals.
- Continuously run campaigns and experiments to ensure we’re always providing the best experience and converting as many leads into customers as possible.
- Improve the conversion rates at all stages of the funnel from lead to customer.
- Collaborate with our Product, SDR and Marketing teams to improve the conversion rates of our trial accounts.
- Work very closely with our SDR team to ensure we’re converting as many MQLs to Opps as possible.
- Develop KPIs to measure program effectiveness and then share your results regularly.
We’re excited about you because you have:
- 4-6 years of demand gen experience in a B2B SaaS environment.
- 2+ years of experience dedicated to converting B2B leads into customers.
- Experience working closely with SDR teams to improve the conversion rate from MQLs to Opps.
- Significant experience with marketing technology tools and systems like Marketo and Salesforce.
- You love analytics and have a proven track record of using data to improve marketing programs. You’re a marketing leader who loves spreadsheets!
- Experience managing complex projects, meeting deadlines and handling several projects at a time with a high attention to detail. We’re very serious about meeting our commitments!
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 50 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News
Udemy Raises 50 Million at a 2 Billion Dollar Valuation from Japanese Publisher Benesse
Paid Paternity Leave Should be the Norm in the U.S.
Breakdown of Most In-Demand Skills for 2020—Finance, Marketing, Sales and Engineering
How Investing in Yourself Today Will Set You Up for Career Success Tomorrow
Feedback Isn’t the Problem, but the Way That We Deliver It Is Broken
Read Full Job Description