Digital Demand Generation Manager at Scout RFP
!Sorry, this job was removed at 1:40 p.m. (PST) on Friday, January 24, 2020
Scout is the sourcing and supplier engagement platform trusted by procurement teams to streamline their process, manage a unified pipeline of projects, and collaborate with stakeholders and suppliers. Scout’s powerful platform drives profitability and makes enterprise commerce faster, less risky, and more transparent, giving CPOs the tools they need to transform their organizations.
Over 250 global brands trust Scout to provide greater visibility across stakeholders and suppliers, centralize core processes, measure effectiveness, and make procurement teams crazy successful by delivering better business outcomes. Our simple, effective interface enables companies to streamline supplier selection, manage vendors, centralize data, and make more informed purchasing decisions, faster.
We are looking for a Digital Demand Generation Manager to help us continue to grow our online presence and fuel pipeline growth. Online marketing plays a critical role to our success and this is an excellent opportunity to join our small but mighty team.
This position reports to the Demand Generation Manager.
- Scale existing paid search, paid social, and other paid online programs–expanding keyword coverage, experimenting with ad copy, targeting, landing page experience, etc. across Google Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Manage and coordinate new SEO projects to develop and optimize awesome content for attracting target audiences to our web properties
- Work closely with Product, Design, and Content as well as external agencies to manage projects and bring them to successful completion
- Execute A/B tests, collect and analyze data, and continuously improve our online campaigns
- Proactively identify fact-based trends and opportunities to improve performance
- Maintain clear communication with team members and share optimization insights
- Keep up with the latest organic, social, and paid search marketing trends and platform features
To succeed in this role others might describe you as:
- A critical and analytical thinker, curious, and a problem-solver who takes initiative
- Results oriented, creative, resourceful, detail oriented, and highly organized
- Flexible, fun, ethical, and a passionate team player who has a sense of humor
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Possessing content writing and editing skills
- 2+ years experience managing performance-based search engine marketing campaigns with significant spend
- Experience creating and managing campaigns in Google Ads and Linkedin
- Marketo proficiency of 1-2 years
- Ability to sync and track campaigns in an automation platform (Marketo)
- Comfortable analyzing web analytics in tools such as Google Analytics
- PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Comfortable making changes to HTML and CSS to tweak web pages
- Understand and are completely comfortable speaking about topics such as CTR, CPC, CPL, MQL, ROI and understanding how these metrics can affect each other
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent
- Build reports and pull data from SFDC
- Online marketing certification (Google Analytics, Google Ads, Marketo Certified Expert etc.)
- WordPress experience
- Lead lifecycle, scoring, building nurture campaigns
Mission: Our mission is to make enterprise commerce faster, less risky, and more transparent.
Competition: We compete with legacy data, spreadsheets and even pen and paper. We are an intuitive, cloud-based software that helps procurement professionals source fast and make a bigger business impact.
Smart and sustainable growth: We are rapidly growing, and very intentional about planning for future growth. The money goes into the business and continues to build and bring the best product possible to market.
Benefits: Medical, dental and vision coverage. Unlimited PTO. Health Savings Accounts. 401(k) plan. Pre-tax commuter benefits. Retirement plan. Lunch twice a week. Fully stocked kitchen. We are always evaluating our options to do what we can to bring the best to our employees.
Transparency: Lots of companies say it, few of them actually live it. We live transparency every day - just ask a Scout employee to learn more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Scout RFP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Read Full Job Description