Digital Marketer, Website Lead at Blend
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:47 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, April 22, 2020
Blend makes the process of getting a loan simpler, faster, and safer. With its digital lending platform, Blend help financial institutions including Wells Fargo and U.S. Bank increase productivity and deliver exceptional customer experiences. The company processes nearly $2 billion in loans daily, helping millions of consumers gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Blend is seeking an expert senior website lead to join the brand marketing department. The right candidate for the role is a highly analytical and detail-oriented B2B digital marketer. This person will own Blend’s marketing website (blend.com), set the strategy and own the day-to-day execution across traffic growth, SEO, persona-specific journeys, testing, personalization, conversion rate optimization, analytics, and long-term web strategy.
Core responsibilities include running performance metrics for the site and serving as the web project manager to make sure regular updates run efficiently, on-schedule, and within scope. Working cross-functionally with the design team, content team, web developers and the marketing channel managers will be essential to success in this role!
How you'll contribute:
- Drive all Blend.com projects working in partnership with brand design, campaign managers, and developers on strategy, site navigation, performance optimization, and updates
- Develop and implement a plan to build end-to-end digital journeys for every funnel stage that ultimately result in strong conversion
- Ensure the website experience reflects the Blend brand across visuals, messaging, voice, and tone
- Drive cross-functional partnership across brand design, content marketers, campaign managers, product marketers, and marketing operations to launch content and deliver updates
- Develop and report on site analytics both overall and against specific campaigns
- Develop and execute against an ongoing a/b testing roadmap
- Work with web developers to establish and maintain standard methodologies
Who you are:
- 6+ years B2B digital marketing experience with a focus on web
- Knowledge and understanding of HTML, CSS, SEO and Wordpress; experience partnering with website designers and developers
- Proficient in web analytics and a/b testing tools
- Strong technical marketing mindset and toolkit
- Experience with SaaS
- Detail-oriented, passionate about solutioning
- Growth oriented, customer-centric, and strategic thinker
- Experience with or strong knowledge of financial services
- Short form copywriting skills (for testing/optimization)
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Sponsored gym memberships, ClassPass credits, or wellness stipend.
- Lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays
- On-site meditation, yoga, and massages
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy
- 4 months of paid parental or personal leave
- Convenient location, with parking programs, and flexible commuter options
Blend is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Notice at Collection for California Applicants
Read Full Job Description