Digital Marketing Manager at Funding Circle
At Funding Circle there’s a mission that drives everything we do. Around the world, we want to help small businesses get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward.
We have teams in London, Denver, San Francisco, Amsterdam and Berlin, we’re fusing finance and tech to build new opportunities for those who want to achieve more.
Are you made to do more? Join us!
Funding Circle Marketing drives growth, but not just Funding Circle’s. We connect small businesses with the funds they need to grow and small businesses continue to play a vital role in the U.S. economy. So far we’ve lent $10.9 billion resulting in the creation of over 115,000 new jobs globally - and we’re just getting started. We are ambitious and passionate about helping more small businesses. We are curious, data focused, and active in our approach to grow our presence so we can reach more small businesses.
About the Role
Funding Circle is seeking a driven and innovative Digital Marketing Manager in San Francisco, to help drive profitable growth through digital marketing channels.. This role will have end-to-end accountability for channel budget, performance, growth, and testing roadmap. You’ll collaborate with other channel owners and teams on company-wide initiatives, product lunches, and other big initiatives.
This role requires someone who's analytical, detail oriented and thrives in a data and result driven environment. You are always curious about the why and always strive to find the next opportunity to grow your channels and with efficiency. You enjoy diving into data to analyze performance just as much as you enjoy working with our creative team or agencies to design new creative tests. The successful candidate will actively lead performance channels by using channel expertise and working cross functionally to increase customer acquisition and drive ROI to meet business objectives. This includes tracking daily performance and results, report on monthly KPIs to partners, and devising test plans to continually iterate on both targeting and messaging.
You will play a pivotal role in helping to shape Funding Circle’s marketing strategy, grow our bottom line. The role involves working closely with cross functional teams and communication skills are important as you will be working closely with data, analytics, and marketing to prioritize and execute against the opportunities you find.
As the Performance Marketing Manager you will be responsible for…
- Owning channel strategy to drive acquisition, conversion and awareness
- Program performance, including channel/campaign/test analysis and report out on weekly/monthly critical metrics to key partners
- Maximizing campaign return on investment via rigorous tests and learn to optimize on copy, creative, and audience targeting
- Partnering with the customer analytics team to manage audience segmentation strategies across demographic and firmographic profiles.
- Utilizing customer insights to help inform creative testing roadmaps
- Support channel forecasting and budget allocation to meet growth and return on investment targets
- Presenting strategy, initiatives and campaigns results to broad audiences, with focus ono insights and next steps, not just data
You’ve been there and done it…
- 3+ years experience in performance/digital/direct marketing
- Expertise in digital advertising on paid social media and paid search
- Experience driving creative development and iterating through A/B testing
- Ability to think strategically but also dive into campaign planning and execution
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Strong Excel competency, comfortable working with complex data and with Analytics partners
- Ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines required
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Actively seek knowledge and takeaways on the latest innovations and opportunities impacting the overall marketing landscape.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Experience on SMB marketing is a plus
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.