At Plaid, our mission is to empower innovators by delivering access to the financial system. Since 2012 we've helped tens of millions of consumers live a better financial life and over a thousand customers build a new financial future. Our customers range from startups like Stripe and Coinbase to Fortune 500 enterprises like American Express and PayPal. Founded in 2012, Plaid has raised $300M of capital from major venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins, Andreessen Horowitz, Index, Spark and NEA, as well as global financial institutions such as Goldman Sachs and Citi. But we’re just getting started.
The Marketing team at Plaid is looking for an analytical marketer to manage and scale our digital advertising program. The ideal candidate has experience in both executing and leading strategy for digital marketing channels at a SaaS software company. You will leverage your channel expertise, cross-departmental communication, creative skills, and an experimentation mindset to bring the right message to the right person at the right time. In this role you will lead Plaid’s performance advertising strategy and build a roadmap for multi-year growth.
What excites you
- Deploying campaigns while developing a long-term strategy for Digital Marketing to manage our SEM, Display, Retargeting programs and audiences
- Using digital channels ideally with multiple audiences, to develop audience segmentation and insights
- Managing and growing a significant and ever growing budget to 10x year over year
- Determining how to reach and engage our target audience to breakthrough with key programs and messages
- Analyzing large data sets to understand our growth marketing funnel and identify opportunities for expansion
- Designing a structured experimentation process that allows us to optimize the impact of our programs
- Working with internal design and content teams to set the gold standard for compelling online ads
- Working with marketing operations to utilize our marketing technology stack and feedback loop to understand campaign effectiveness and ROI
What excites us
- Deep expertise in digital marketing (5+ years preferred), performance marketing at a top-tier consumer or enterprise software company
- Ability to optimize short term performance (CPL) against long term returns (LTV/CAC analysis)
- Hands on experience managing large scale, global performance campaigns
- A sensitivity for branding and how each interaction impacts customer perception
- The ability to communicate cross-departmentally to launch and build a strong digital program
- Are great at distilling complex analyses into easy-to-consume business insights
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description