Director, B2B Marketing
DoorDash’s mission is to grow and empower local economies. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash connects people with the local businesses they care about — helping grow businesses and the communities that support those businesses.
To further this mission, we’re looking for someone to build and lead our B2B Marketing team. Today, hundreds of thousands of local merchants rely on DoorDash to help them grow their customer base and their businesses; but there are still millions more that could benefit from being connected to the convenience economy - by being enabled to bring their products and services wherever and whenever customers want them.
Based out of our SF Headquarters and reporting into the VP, Marketing, you will define the overall B2B Marketing strategy; building a terrific team; creating and executing integrated marketing plans to acquire, retain and grow our merchant base; and most fundamentally, helping merchants grow their business. The ideal candidate will be a proven marketing leader and builder - skilled at everything from hiring and motivating teams; defining the strategy and playbook; to helping craft our economic impact story. Effortless cross-functional collaboration is a must, as this role will collaborate with several functions across the business - including Strategy & Operations, Sales, Merchant Teams, and Growth Marketing. Most of all, we’re looking for someone who’s passionate about local merchants and feels a responsibility to help them excel in an evolving business and technological environment.What You'll Do
- Build and scale the B2B Marketing team.
- Define the B2B Marketing Strategy.
- Develop and execute Marketing Plans that serve the merchant audience.
- Foster a high-performance team culture that encourages creativity; and testing, learning, and iterating fast.
- Help merchants grow their businesses.
- 12+ years of B2B Marketing experience with managing a large budget, ideally within a major household brand.
- Experience building teams and functions from the ground up
- Track record of breakthrough newsworthy campaigns, creativity, and innovative thinking.
- Track record of driving business success through Marketing.
- Fluency across the marketing mix - both in brand-building and direct response.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized, dependable, self-motivated & ability to multi-task.
- Strategic and business-minded - you find trends in the data and look for the “so what”.
- Creative and collaborative - you love working with a team and solving challenging problems.
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are strategic - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of “Delivering Good”
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for DoorDash and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is dedicated to growing local economies and empowering new ways of working, earning, and living. DoorDash has become the fastest-growing last-mile logistics company in the U.S., growing 250% year-over-year. DoorDash has distinguished itself by partnering with nearly 90 percent of the top 100 U.S. restaurant brands who offer on-demand delivery, expanding to over 3300 cities across the US and Canada.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the resources, and opportunity to excel.