Debt collection is failing consumers. Every year, more than 70 million Americans have negative experiences with the collections process, and they deserve a much better treatment - more relevant, more digital, less abrasive. That’s why banks, lenders, and industry leaders are coming to TrueAccord for innovative solutions in recovering outstanding receivables.
TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human-based approach to guide both lenders and borrowers through a challenging financial process. With a world-class leadership team, passionate and driven team members, and a diverse and growing client base, TrueAccord is well positioned for continued success.
We are looking for a Director of Consumer Marketing to help us think through our brand perception, create a strategy and plan for engaging with consumers in debt outside of the debt collection context, and help consumers then think through their goals and building a community focused on self help, tools for financial health, and progressing towards individual goals.
This is a contract position, with the option to extend to a full time position based on initial traction.
- Help define and expand our brand positioning across all subsidiaries including our Collections and Engage products, as well as future products and services.
- Create and execute on a plan to build, engage with, and grow a community of consumers among those that TrueAccord is servicing.
- Create programs to survey, interview, and engage with consumers to learn more about their hopes and goals.
- Develop community engagement campaigns as well as work with others to identify tools to help consumers with additional needs.
- Work with our marketing team to tell consumers’ stories.
- Build our community across forums and other social assets.
- Manage and moderate all consumer-facing community assets.
- Track and demonstrate progress on community growth and engagement KPIs as well as positive business impact - by revenue, retention, and collection performance
- 5+ years of consumer marketing experience
- Demonstrated experience creating brand engagement strategies and managing brand identity and engagement campaigns
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining large scale communities, ideally in financial services.
- Demonstrably excellent written communication skills.
- Demonstrated mastery of social media.
- Experience with highly regulated industries is a huge plus.
What TrueAccord offers you + Culture & Benefits
TrueAccord is distributed company with a major presence in the San Francisco Bay area and Lenexa, KS. We offer a healthy work environment that continuously builds an inclusive and diverse culture where everyone is able to develop the best version of themselves. We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change.
*** Generous paid time off
*** Paid training
*** We promote work/life harmony
*** Paid holidays
*** Health, dental and vision benefits
*** 401K with matching
Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueAccord is an equal opportunity employer. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this makes us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.