Hinge Health is pioneering the world's most patient-centered digital hospital, starting with musculoskeletal health. MSK conditions are the #1 medical spend for US employers. Hinge Health is finally making it easier to bring expert-recommended care to millions of patients by being the first company to combine wearable-sensor guided exercise therapy with 1-on-1 health coaching and patient education. Only Hinge Health has clinically validated outcomes across 4 peer-reviewed studies showing reductions in: chronic pain, opioid use, anxiety, depression, absenteeism, and costly surgeries.
4 in 5 employers with a digital MSK solution partner with Hinge Health and we’re poised to triple our customer base again in 2020. Hinge Health has raised $126M to date and has 200+ employees across our San Francisco, Portland, Minneapolis, Chicago, and remote offices.
The ideal candidate is a category-building B2B content marketer with a track record of persuasive storytelling through long-form thought leadership and multiple cycles of success generating leads & accelerating deals to close with content marketing distributed across print, event, and digital channels. We are looking for a strong storyteller who can both roll up their sleeves and build a team of content & digital marketers.
If you’re ready to be a part of the next generation of Hinge Health’s growth, let’s talk. In your application, please include links to examples and outcomes of your B2B content marketing campaigns.
- Develop Content Marketing strategy and define leading & lagging indicators for each content marketing business goal to increase inbound opportunities 3x.
- Create print & digital content with a clear point of view to influence behavior and differentiate Hinge Health from the competition
- Lead employer marketing content creation including website, blog, social, white papers, newsletters, and email nurture campaigns
- Update buyer’s journey, message map, and use customer insights to improve lead generation and deal velocity with content marketing across website, blog, social, ebooks, white papers, newsletters, and nurture campaigns
- Increase newsletter subscribers, open, CTR, and opportunities created
- Lead content and digital marketing team of 3+
- Experienced with leading agile content and digital marketing
- Storyteller for category leader with multiple cycles of success generating leads from B2B content marketing
- Content writing coach that can provide strategic and actionable feedback to copywriters to help them improve content quality and throughput
- Curious - Keeps up to date on new developments & best practices in content marketing across multiple industries
- Passionate about Brands and the intersection of technology and healthcare
- Creates culture of experimentation and repetitive excellence
- Earns trusts of teammates to work creatively together
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful stock options
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Daily lunch
- Professional Development budget
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
Must include cover letter that describes and quantifies the impact of your marketing campaigns. If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.