Some people go to work.
At RingCentral, you’ll change the way the world works.
RingCentral is the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Marketing Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
We are hiring a talented Director of Growth Marketing to drive the brand forward, scale eCommerce and deliver marketing-generated pipeline growth. We're looking for a successful candidate that has in-depth knowledge of eCommerce marketing, digital channel and marketing concepts, platforms, tactics and technologies. This person will be someone who has a successful track record of scaling businesses and overseeing full funnel growth teams, but who also has an understanding and appreciation for brand marketing.
- Drive acquisition strategy while collaborating to ensure integration across Field, Campaigns, Web and Creative Marketing teams
- Lead eCommerce demand gen marketing activities including but not limited to search, display, paid, affiliates, social, audio, content syndication, ABM; Manage development, execution and stewardship of paid media plans.
- Orchestrate the demand gen planning and budget process ensuring marketing's goals are aligned with regional and global objectives including building financial plans for marketing channels with specific KPI’s and business cases for new initiatives
- Ensure lead, MQL and conversion goals are met by delivering great prospect and customer program experiences with the brand based on deep understanding of the markets and buyers
- Connect the dots between global and regional team members to deliver a cohesive translation of the integrated brand strategy into integrated digital marketing plans and campaigns that connect with consumer experience(s) to increase awareness, consideration and conversion
- Build and implement test and learn media plans and scale campaigns based on evidence of success
- Champion media measurement and leverage data to make informed recommendations, decisions and forecasts; Develop KPIs/OKRs, reports, and analysis to provide funnel and campaign insights
- Partner with SMB business team to determine optimal allocation of the demand generation budget in support of both pipe generation and ecommerce objectives, including managing spend to budget, reporting on forecast, CPLs, Cost-per-Acquisition and ROI
- Effectively communicate and evangelize reporting on demand gen’s success to key cross-functional stakeholders at all levels within the organization
- Be the financial expert that leads all team members to optimize marketing spends, achieve ROAS targets and make critical financial decisions that affect the company’s top and bottom line; must be articulate in reporting results and recommendations
- 7+ years of experience managing a demand gen, acquisition or digital marketing team
- Deep understanding of Paid Digital Media is a must. Candidate must have a strong understanding of Direct and Programmatic media strategy, overseeing implementation and day-to-day optimizations.
- Experience using industry leading tools and platforms such as DCM, DV360, Google Ads, DemandBase, Tableau etc.
- Data-driven with a strong ability to model the funnel and campaign impact
- Track record of exceeding eCommerce goals from traffic to conversion and delivering successful multi-channel demand generation campaigns
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity and drive complex projects to success
- Ability to anticipate the needs of the team, with strong attention to detail, and ability to learn quickly
- Ability to build and sustain highly collaborative work relationships
- SaaS and Global experience a plus.
- Strong communication skills (interpersonal, written and verbal)
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSAs) and Commuter Benefits
- 401K match and ESPP
- Flexible PTO
- Wellness programs including 1:1 wellness coaching through TaskHuman and meditation guidance through Headspace
- Paid parental leave and new parent gift boxes
- Pet insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with counseling sessions available 24/7
- Rocket Lawyer services that provide legal advice, document creation and estate planning
- Employee bonus referral program
RingCentral’s Marketing team uses data, strategy and creativity to share our story with the world—and this is a once-in-a-career chance to help plan, coordinate, implement, and oversee it. As part of the global leader in the Unified Communications space, you’ll be supported with the resources to produce work that not only moves the needle, but moves markets.
RingCentral’s work culture is the backbone of our success. And don’t just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.