Director Lead Generation (ENT) at RingCentral
Some people go to work.
At RingCentral, you’ll change the way the world works.
RingCentral is the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Marketing Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
What you'll do:
- Plan, execute, optimize and maintain Meeting Maker, Content Syndication, HQL and Live 3rd Party Webinar campaigns as needed, coordinating with Enterprise Marketing, Sales and BDR, Product Marketing, Marketing Ops, Sales Ops and Creative teams.
- Manage the lead management process from lead capture to follow-up by sales and obtain feedback on quality of MQLs generated from marketing campaigns
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of lead creation activities on sales pipeline and revenue; continuously evaluate the performance and ROI or programs, adjusting demand tactics and strategy accordingly
- Optimize budget allocation and marketing strategies to maximize effectiveness and ROI improvements
- Make sound strategic recommendations to connect the dots between vendors, campaigns and relevant existing content, nurture and rep follow-up
- Identify and evaluate other lead gen channels to continuously expand capacity and results
- Establish testing plans wherever viable and support a culture of continuous improvement
- Partner with agencies in order to diversify the media mix, research and onboard new vendors
- Manage, mentor and build out a team to oversee the daily operations
What you'll need:
- 10+ years of experience in developing and executing successful lead gen programs, preferably in B2B marketing
- Solid understanding of inbound and outbound demand generation program creation, execution measurement, analysis and reporting
- Demonstrated results in improving full marketing and sales funnel conversions.
- Direct experience in writing and editing, and a deep understanding of the content creation process.
- Experience marketing cloud/SaaS products and solutions to large companies.
- Comprehensive skills: Marketo, Salesforce, Google Workspace
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously, be creative, efficient and productive
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven leadership and project management skills
- Proven track record in a fast paced environment
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSAs) and Commuter Benefits
401K match and ESPP
Wellness programs including 1:1 wellness coaching through TaskHuman and meditation guidance through Headspace
Paid parental leave and new parent gift boxes
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with counseling sessions available 24/7
Rocket Lawyer services that provide legal advice, document creation and estate planning
Employee bonus referral program
RingCentral’s Marketing team uses data, strategy and creativity to share our story with the world—and this is a once-in-a-career chance to help plan, coordinate, implement, and oversee it. As part of the global leader in the Unified Communications space, you’ll be supported with the resources to produce work that not only moves the needle, but moves markets.
RingCentral’s work culture is the backbone of our success. And don’t just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.