Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
We’re looking for a driven, analytically-minded professional to lead the Marketing Analytics team as part of the Growth Analytics Organization! The team is responsible for full stack analytics including guiding marketing infrastructure, strategic insights, reporting, and execution to drive effective and efficient marketing investment. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and problem solving skills, with an ability to absorb and synthesize everything from marketing strategy, product vision, and economic performance to inform insights and strategy. The candidate will also have an eagerness to collaborate with different teams, curiosity to learn more every day, and patience to work through difficult problems.
What you'll do
- Establish the analytic priorities across B2C, B2B, and Brand/foundational marketing and build out the team and infrastructure to grow our marketing capabilities
- Develop and foster a rigorous data driven culture within Marketing analytics and across the broader analytic community
- Partner with engineering on scalable analytics infrastructure
- Translate company level goals to KPIs, targets, ensure overall analytic rigor in decision making, develop cohesive narratives to help drive overall accountability
- Collaborate with a range of cross functional partners and optimally influence at all levels
- Zoom in and out, going from hands on SQL/python analysis with large datasets to discussions with executive leadership on marketing investment
What we look for
- 7+ years of experience leading analytic teams (analytics, consulting, finance, etc.), with 4+ years across Consumer or Merchant Growth marketing and/or Brand marketing and in depth familiarity with marketing measurement approaches and experimentation at scale.
- 5+ years of experience developing and managing analysts & people leaders, and scaling teams
- Strong working knowledge of SQL and/or experience with Python or R
- Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
Location - Remote U.S.
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.