You are a product marketer who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative, and creative environment. You have solid experience developing marketing strategies and successfully bringing products to market. You’re a great storyteller.
VSCO is looking for an innovative marketer to lead our marketing team in designing and implementing a strategy across product and performance marketing. This position will be responsible for understanding the market and articulating our narrative accordingly, getting our brand in front of the world and growing our business.
- Develop and own VSCO’s marketing strategy
- Lead market assessment, including quantitative analysis and qualitative feedback, developing a clear view of the market and representing that view with teams like product and engineering
- Identify long term opportunities based on research, analysis, and your view of the direction of the market
- Define and manage comprehensive go-to-market strategy and plan, including positioning, policy, launch strategy, and PR. Drive product adoption through this work.
- Foster a best-in-class marketing team through recruitment, career development and mentoring of staff
- Develop and manage an annual department budget
- Establish clear value propositions and positioning for key consumer products and ensure consistent messaging across all consumer touch points
- Oversee creative development of marketing programs and provide creative guidance to our online and offline marketing efforts
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of work experience with proven success
- 3+ years experience leading and managing teams
- Strong leadership skills with a knack for investing in team and driving results through collaboration and teamwork
- Qualitative and quantitative analytical experience
- Ability to synthesize analysis, use strong judgment, and communicate concepts well
- Experience in mobile app marketing
VSCO is a mobile app that helps you create beautiful, professional-looking photos and videos right from your mobile phone. We offer extensive high-end photo and video editing features, including 200+ presets, and access to a vibrant global community that inspires people to create and to share their diverse experiences with one another. Across all products and services, VSCO’s mission is to help everybody fall in love with their own creativity.
Free delicious lunches daily, amazing snack selections, and the best coffee around. Equity, health, vision and dental insurance for families, and a flexible vacation policy.
We value the creative process and our employees’ opinions — input is encouraged, regardless of your position or title. We want to work with people who are driven and demonstrate initiative in taking our mission to the next level.
The Working Life
At VSCO, everyone works hard but also takes the time to enjoy life outside of the office. Balance is important to us.
It Won’t Be Boring
Try new things. Think outside the box. We celebrate an environment that fights stagnation and challenges the status quo.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at VSCO and what we should know about you.
VSCO believes in building a safe place for creative expression and celebrating that which makes us human, welcoming unique and personal backgrounds and experiences. We’re proud to foster diverse perspectives within VSCO as we continue to build an inclusive culture.