Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
Our Marketing team uses data, strategy and creativity to share that story with the world in the most effective, relevant ways possible. As part of the RingCentral Marketing team, you will help plan, coordinate, implement and oversee the ways we share RingCentral’s message with the world. You’ll use data, technology and creativity to target, communicate, measure and adjust with precision— and share the story of a new, reimagined age of business communication with the audiences who want to hear it most.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you
expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best
Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company
ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
RingCentral is looking for a dynamic Public Sector Industry Product Marketing Director who will be responsible for leading go-to-market execution for RingCentral’s solutions for the Public Sector. This experienced individual will drive the definition, and delivery of our go-to-market strategy, messaging, content, activities and marketing campaigns in the Public Sector space. This role requires the alignment of solutions messaging and positioning across the entire go-to-market approach, from themes, campaigns and programs, and considering all our routes to market. Deep Public Sector segment and FedRAMP go-to-market knowledge, combined with a strong understanding of cloud and/or SaaS businesses including experience with communications and collaboration platforms is a plus.
This industry and product marketing role is highly visible and cross-functional, requiring regular communication with RingCentral leadership, product management, and sales. Successful candidates will be experienced product marketers who roll up their sleeves, have a ‘can do’ attitude while working with dynamic teams in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment. This position will require work out of the United States.
- Develop a market-winning Public Sector (Federal, State & Local Government) go-to-market strategy and marketing plans necessary to meet company goals
- Collaborate with Sales, Sales Enablement, Industry Principals, Marketing, FedRAMP PMO, Product, Channel, ISV and Carrier teams
- Provide broad Industry and targeted Sub-Industry messaging and positioning
- Lead integrated marketing campaigns to extend growth in the Public Sector market
- Execute integrated Themes, Campaigns, and Programs that drive awareness and pipeline through innovative and results-oriented tactics, including PR/AR/Influencer strategies, compelling and fresh content, data-driven digital investments, ABM campaigns, smart use of field marketing, amazing customer case studies, and innovative thought leadership programs
- Enable sales and channel teams on Public Sector solutions and sales plays
- ·Proven ability to create crisp, executive-level presentations, synthesizing actionable recommendations from quantitative and qualitative data
- Develop appropriate sales and partner training materials, collateral, and pricing guides
- Bachelor's degree and 8 years of marketing experience
- Proven success developing and executing go-to-market plans for FedRAMP compliant SaaS or cloud services in the Public Sector market
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams
- Strong business acumen, as well as strong analytical and strategic thinking abilities to draw conclusions based on data
- Self-motivated and driven individual skilled at both planning and hands-on execution
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
- Paid parental leave
- Milk Stork parental account
- New parent gift box
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.