Director, Product Marketing at Rally Health
As Director, Product Marketing, your goal is to help sales and marketing to grow our business. You’ll partner closely with Product, Marketing, and Sales to identify priorities, build go-to-market strategies, develop positioning and sales enablement content. You will have two main areas of focus: help transform what we build into what we sell, and develop strategies and tactical plans to promote awareness, understanding and demand for our portfolio. You will report to the VP of Product Marketing.You Will:
- Create positioning and messaging across all customer audiences and assigned products.
- Develop diverse marketing plans for each assigned product launch.
- Lead the creation of Sales and Marketing assets for assigned portions of the portfolio while promoting agreement across Product and market-facing teams.
- Develop deep expertise of user and buyer insights to influence product roadmap.
- Build expertise strategy and collaborate with marketing partners to develop content for events, webinars and white papers.
- Product marketing experience including roles responsible for supporting a business-to-business sales team with People management experience.
- Interpret and use data to support value proposition and content.
- Juggle and create order in chaos
- Outstanding storytelling ability and presentation building experience.
- Experience developing pipeline building strategy for new offerings and the ability to up-sell, cross-sell and work on account-based marketing programs to grow existing relationships.
- Project management experience.
- Analyze information across the buyer journey and see opportunities in the marketing processes to improve volume and velocity of registration and engagement opportunities.
- Healthcare or employer benefits experience preferred.
- BA/BS required; MBA preferred.
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to improving at every level. We’re building digital tools that support people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally, we believe in the importance of communication and collaboration to ensure every opinion is valued. Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valid. A diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Everything we do is performed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch it needs.Our Benefits:
Resources to help you excel in our creative work atmosphere:
- Great compensation package
- Daily onsite catered lunches
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.