Director, Product Marketing at RingCentral
What if you could change the way the world communicates?
What if you could share that story with the world?
What if you had the freedom of a startup and the resources of a global enterprise?
You’d break new ground. Raise the bar for performance. And do career-defining work.
That’s exactly the kind of environment we’re building together at RingCentral.
RingCentral’s cloud-based communications platform connects more than 2 million users around the world, in ways that bring people, ideas, companies and customers together. We’re the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space - growing at more than 30% every year, with a market capitalization of over $25 billion!
Our Marketing team uses data, strategy and creativity to share that story with the world in the most effective, relevant ways possible.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
The Director of Product Marketing is a key part of the RingCentral Product Marketing team reporting to the Senior Director of Product Marketing. This role will have significant impact within the company and drives the success of our product lines in a highly competitive category. She/he will lead the creation of a go-to-market strategy to target IT, Business Decision Makers, and End Users and execute it with Corporate Marketing, Product, and other teams.
- Experience as a product marketing leader on a global subscription business.
- Positioning, messaging, and target audience definition.
- Understanding of SaaS metrics and dynamics.
- Development of sales and marketing content for all stages of the funnel; worked with corporate teams to execute programs and activities.
- Sales enablement to field, ecommerce and partners.
- Minimum 7+ years of product marketing.
- Experience with global product launches through multiple routes to market.
- Familiarity with digital marketing, AR/ PR, events, and sales enablement.
- Owner and KPI driven mentality with a focus on delivering measurable success.
- Great communication and collaboration skills and ability to drive ideas and results in a matrixed-environment.
Nice To Have:
- MBA or Management Consulting experience.
- Previously a Director in a public company or unicorn.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet smarter. Free video meetings and built-in messaging with Glip.
Sign up today!