Enterprise Field Marketing - Pipeline Marketing Leader (Mid-Market) at RingCentral (Peninsula, CA)
Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
Our Marketing team uses data, strategy and creativity to share that story with the world in the most effective, relevant ways possible. As part of the RingCentral Marketing team, you will help plan, coordinate, implement and oversee the ways we share RingCentral’s message with the world. You’ll use data, technology and creativity to target, communicate, measure and adjust with precision— and share the story of a new, reimagined age of business communication with the audiences who want to hear it most.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
The Mid-Market Pipeline Marketing Leader is responsible for the development and execution of the integrated marketing plan that integrates all of our pipeline drivers (digital, channel, field marketing and sales) across the entire segment to ensure sufficient pipe coverage on day one of each quarter.
- Earn the role of trusted advisor on all things pipeline to the sales leadership and the teams you support.
- Explore, create, execute, and optimize regional-specific demand gen programs such as executive engagements, events, sponsorships, ABM, direct mail, digital, etc.
- Partner with sales operations to monitor and forecast regional pipeline performance at the AVP/RVP/AE level.
- Alleviate regional pipeline gaps by creating an integrated bridge plan that details the pipeline drivers you will activate.
- Analyze data and review week-over-week performance reports to inform decision making.
- Collaborate with go-to-market leaders to proactively identify gaps, trends, best practices, headwinds, and tailwinds that impact the region.
- Work with Product Marketing to understand our content and messaging strategy, ideal customer profile, and personas to ensure localization, enablement and regional consumption.
- Bachelor’s degree, emphasis in marketing preferred.
- A minimum of ten years field marketing experience supporting account executives and sales leadership preferably in Mid-Market or Majors Segment.
- Knowledge of top of funnel lead generation tactics and sources
- Experience marketing SaaS offerings to corporate IT functions and CIOs in Fortune 1000 enterprises.
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and communicate with remote management for extended periods of time.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) required; knowledge of Marketo, Outreach, Wrike, Tableau and com is preferred.
- Ability to be creative, efficient and productive with minimal supervision or guidance.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal & written).
- Experience working with geographically dispersed teams and colleagues.
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
- Paid parental leave
- Milk Stork parental account
- New parent gift box
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.