Event Marketing Content Manager at Scout RFP
!Sorry, this job was removed at 1:40 p.m. (PST) on Friday, January 24, 2020
Scout is the sourcing and supplier engagement platform trusted by procurement teams to streamline their process, manage a unified pipeline of projects, and collaborate with stakeholders and suppliers. Scout’s powerful platform drives profitability and makes enterprise commerce faster, less risky, and more transparent, giving CPOs the tools they need to transform their organizations.
Over 250 global brands trust Scout to provide greater visibility across stakeholders and suppliers, centralize core processes, measure effectiveness, and make procurement teams crazy successful by delivering better business outcomes. Our simple, effective interface enables companies to streamline supplier selection, manage vendors, centralize data, and make more informed purchasing decisions, faster.
We are looking for an Event Marketing Content Manager who is service-oriented and wants to contribute to the growth of overall pipeline as a strategic partner with sales and other groups in marketing, while able to provide hands-on execution. This exciting opportunity will tap into your project management, attention to detail, analytical, and interpersonal skills to drive successful demand generation campaigns, and provide seamless development, deployment, and execution of our programs.
Reporting to the Content Marketing Manager, the Event Content Manager will manage the content development life-cycle for Scout RFP A Workday Company proprietary events globally. We are looking for a person with strong program management expertise with the ability to collaborate and influence across a broad set of stakeholders. We need someone who can see the forest and the trees, who has a keen eye for maintaining a holistic and cohesive content strategy, but also able to manage the day-to-day details to deliver amazing content programs for events. Strong communication and collaboration skills to work across the organization and with customers for content development and deliverables management, as well technical knowledge required to work with event technology teams are a must. Primary events include: Workday’s global flagship user conference with over 500 speakers and content to manage, as well as smaller, global roadshows. The role may also support Scout RFP A Workday Company Internal events as needed.
- Establish and manage process, meetings and timelines for content development and curation. Manage deadlines and interdependencies to ensure established milestones and key deadlines are met.
- Partner closely with Curriculum Manager, product strategy, marketing, communications, customer success, and services to craft a content framework in alignment with the overarching event content strategy and audience demographic that maximizes attendee learning experience. Includes session count, content focus, session format, learning level, speaker mix, session scheduling and prioritization.
- Work with Event Technology teams to develop structure for Global Call for Papers sites, Website Session Catalog and Event Speaker Resource Centers, participate in testing and launch plans.
- Oversee content logistics and speaker management. Maintain speaker resource center and content management tool.
- Manage content editorial reviews with internal and external resources to ensure milestones are met and all data and messaging is accurate and aligned. Establish a process to oversee all elements of presentation development, reviews, completion and delivery.
- Support Event Content Strategy, Presentation Design & Production teams on Tier 2 Product Strategy Keynotes, shepherding session development, track production elements, develop cue sheets and maintain single point of truth tracking document.
- Contribute to pre-event attendee marketing and communications, with personalized learning paths to generate program interest, content excitement, and session registration.
- Work with Digital team on event live stream & demand program management as needed.
- Manage all content localization efforts for global events.
- Track and manage session attendance and make adjustments to content plan and promotion based on interest.
- Prepare post event content reports and make recommendations on future content programs based on analysis and insights.
- Maintain visibility across events in relation to content to identify and report synergies, issues or opportunities across program areas.
- 5+ years of demonstrated success in content management/program management, specifically for large scale, global events.
- Resourceful, self-starter that works best in a team environment. Flexible in a fast-paced setting with competing and ever-changing tasks. Sense of urgency and strong work ethic a must.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Excellent program management and organizational skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Excellent computer and technology skills (experience with Google Docs, MS Office Applications -Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Experience with CVENT / Lanyon systems a plus
- High levels of tact and diplomacy
- Ability to interact with all levels of people
- Content Management experience
- Ability to drive and adhere to deadlines
- Ability to travel
Mission: Our mission is to make enterprise commerce faster, less risky, and more transparent.
Competition: We compete with legacy data, spreadsheets and even pen and paper. We are an intuitive, cloud-based software that helps procurement professionals source fast and make a bigger business impact.
Smart and sustainable growth: We are rapidly growing, and very intentional about planning for future growth. The money goes into the business and continues to build and bring the best product possible to market.
Benefits: Medical, dental and vision coverage. Unlimited PTO. Health Savings Accounts. 401(k) plan. Pre-tax commuter benefits. Retirement plan. Lunch twice a week. Fully stocked kitchen. We are always evaluating our options to do what we can to bring the best to our employees.
Transparency: Lots of companies say it, few of them actually live it. We live transparency every day - just ask a Scout employee to learn more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Scout RFP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Read Full Job Description