Experiential Marketing Manager
As an early member of the Marketing team at Faire, you will have the opportunity to build out our experiential marketing program as a channel to drive marketplace growth and brand awareness in key markets. You will help define our event and field strategy and own scaled execution of the program to produce inspiring, memorable experiences for Faire Makers and Retailers.
As an Experiential Marketing Manager You Will:
- Collaborate closely with Brand Marketing, Sales and Content teams and communicate plans and tactics across organizational stakeholders while being able to roll up sleeves and execute
- Manage end-to-end events program, inclusive of logistics, vendor management, attendee lists, speakers, sales enablement tools and promotional materials
- Drive consistency to ensure all activations are on strategy, on brand and on budget
- Create content and experiences that exceed customer expectations and connect with the breadth and personality of our community
- Facilitate timely post-event follow up including lead processing, measurement and reporting of event success
- Demonstrate a systems-driven approach to event marketing by evaluating ROI against goals and generating learnings for improvement
- 3+ years relevant experience managing events or field marketing programs [ideally external customer or B2B events]
- Strong networking and relationship building ability - you are a connector at your core
- High attention to detail and adept project manager - ability to juggle high volume of events of varying scale
- Resourceful and and solution-oriented mentality to think fast and handle unforeseen problems that inevitably arise with events
- Strong communication, negotiation, and budget-management skills, with the ability to work across all levels of an organization [in particular with sales, marketing, comms, brand teams]
- Clear demonstration of internal cross-functional partnership and collaboration
- Travel required 30-40%
- Extra points for experience in the retail or wholesale industry
- Sales / customer-facing experience is a plus!
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Faire may include video and phone interviews, test projects, and/or on-site interviews.
Are you ready to change an industry? Excited to enter on the ground floor of a fast-paced, high-growth startup in a wide open market?
There are over 1M independent retailers in the US and Canada, doing more than twice the revenue of Walmart and Amazon combined. Economic data shows: compared to the big box stores, local retailers are flourishing because they offer a better shopping experience. However, the antiquated wholesale industry is holding independent stores back, and making life miserable for the makers trying to reach them.
Our goal at Faire is to rethink the wholesale model with an online marketplace that makes it easy for retailers and makers to connect and succeed together. Instead of flying all over the country to attend trade shows, retailers can visit our site to shop for hundreds of curated makers that they can try out totally risk-free. This revolutionary offering has drawn over 65,000 retailers to the Faire platform in less than a year after our launch.
Our founders led product and engineering for Square Capital ($10B deployed) and the Cash app (Square’s only app in the top 20 of the iOS app store). We're backed by some of the top VC funds including Sequoia, Khosla, Forerunner and Lightspeed; and we were named one of the top 20 YC companies by valuation last year.
We are looking for smart, resourceful and passionate people to join this movement with us.
To learn more about our culture, please visit our careers page!