Field Marketer at Domino Data Lab
As Domino’s Field Marketing Specialist, you’ll operate at the intersection of Sales Enablement, Demand Generation, Events, and Partner Marketing -- a Field Marketing person bridges the gap between Corporate Marketing and regional sales teams to do things like:
- Make sure regional Sales teams are aware of and fully leveraging content and programs that Marketing is building.
- Help tailor the marketing messaging generated at Corporate to fit sales teams’ unique market and customer/prospect base.
- Run localized programs such as high-touch / intimate / soft-selling events (i.e. targeted virtual roundtables, executive dinners, or renting a suite at a sporting event) to get customers, prospects and local partners together talking about data science pain points, solutions (Domino!), and results.
- Build and execute hyper-focused campaigns (i.e. “account-based marketing” or campaigns focused on specific verticals or use cases that are prevalent in a given geo) to generate demand and accelerate sales cycles.
A field marketing specialist for Domino should have the following skills / experience:
- Knowledge / experience of Marketing for a B2B tech company.
- Plays very well with Sales! This is critical to a field marketers’ success.
- Ability to take programs generated at Corporate, customize and execute them -- which requires some content creation ability, experience planning and executing events, and ability to run marketing operations type functions (e.g. building campaigns, targeting lists, loading leads into HubSpot / familiarity with SFDC, etc.)
- Event planning and execution -- while field marketing should be more than just events, especially in this industry it will be a big part of the job. Our field marketer can/should be able to offload some of the logistical aspects of event management, but should still have experience running events (including managing the logistics).