Field Marketing Manager
About The Role & Team
As a Field Marketing Manager, you will manage regional field events as well as a range of other field programs (including but not limited to webinars, account-based initiatives, industry and partner event sponsorships, direct mail, social media campaigns, web, etc.). This person will be a critical member of the Demand Gen marketing team, report directly to the Head of Field Marketing and will support our sales team across enterprise, strategic, and mid-market accounts.
In this role you will manage all aspects of regional field programs, campaigns and events, and strategize and coordinate with key stakeholders, and build effective marketing campaigns and programs to drive attendance, accelerate the sales cycle, and maximize conversions. A successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to build sales pipeline, work independently as well as collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
As a Field Marketing Manager, you will:
- Drive territory strategy with sales stakeholders to build field marketing event and program calendars designed to drive net new pipeline (generate net new leads & accelerate existing opps), drive prospect engagement, increase awareness, and support conversion rates
- Plan and manage the flow of leads from field events and programs into marketing automation systems and to sales team stakeholders to maximize pipeline generation and conversion + evaluate partner and third party event co-marketing opportunities.
- Run scalable and efficient field marketing programs that allow rapid response and provide exceptional customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- Own your metrics:
- Conduct post-event evaluations and ROI analysis. Report and share results and recommendations with team and senior leadership. Effectively manage budgets and evaluate ROI of all campaigns
- Monitor marketing metrics and analyze/report the results to make recommendations for enhancing efficacy
You'll be a great addition to the team if:
- You have 6+ years’ experience managing field marketing programs programs, campaigns, and events (regional and industry events)
- You have hands-on experience working with Marketing Automation tools (Marketo or Eloqua) and SFDC
- Experience working in an enterprise software company and with a direct sales team and regional channel agency and/or technology partners
- You are metrics-driven and have strong analytical skills
- You thrive under pressure and work well in a constantly changing atmosphere while managing multiple programs and priorities
- You’re someone with proven capacity for exceptional customer service
- You’re willing to travel up to 30% for events and visit HQ in SF at least twice yearly
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is the world's #1 product intelligence platform– we empower teams to use customer data to build great product experiences for growth. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- Twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, Peloton, FuboTV, and Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Austin, Amsterdam, London, and Paris.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.