Field Marketing Manager at Chorus.ai
| San Francisco
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:04 a.m. (PST) on Friday, March 26, 2021
Chorus.ai is the No. 1 Conversation Intelligence Platform for high-growth sales teams. Founded in 2015, Chorus.ai’s Conversation Intelligence Platform identifies and helps teams replicate the performance of top-performing reps by analyzing their sales meetings. These insights serve as the foundation of an effective coaching strategy for sales and customer success teams and provide insight into the voice-of-the-customer across the entire organization. Customers like Zoom, TripActions, Qualtrics, DocuSign, Adobe, and GitLab ramp new hires to productivity 30-50% faster and see an increase in quota attainment from 20 to 100%. Chorus.ai is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Tel Aviv, Boston, Toronto, and Salt Lake City. We have raised over $85M from Emergence Capital, Redpoint Ventures and Georgian Capital.
Field Marketing Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
We’re looking for an energetic Field Marketing Manager who is ready to take the events world by storm. Field Marketing is responsible for campaigns and programs (virtual or in-person) that drive awareness, net-new leads,sales acceleration and customer appreciation with the ultimate goal of increasing profit and sales. Chorus actively participates and organizes all kinds of in-person & virtual events ranging from industry trade shows, to webinars, to intimate customer VIP experiences. We are looking for somebody to plan and manage our field marketing strategy and calendar. You will be working closely with the Product & Customer Marketing team, as well as Demand Generation.
This role can be based in San Francisco, Boston or Salt Lake City and will report into the Customer & Product Marketing organization.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for the successful planning, execution, and measurement of field marketing programs including trade shows, conferences, customer dinners, webinars, Chorus owned events, and more.
- Responsible for sales acceleration programs such as VIP events or referral programs to reduce length of sales cycle.
- Evaluate industry events and programs for their ability to generate sales interest and pipeline. Use these events to build the brand, develop sales pipeline, and strengthen customer and partner relationships.
- Develop end-to-end event design - From managing all logistics and event technology, creating the look and feel and creating the pre and post engagement plan, you own developing everything needed to secure leads and meetings, as well as maximizing event ROI.
- Build relationships with prominent influencers, thought leaders and partners to develop co-marketing campaigns that drive brand awareness and demand.
- Strategize, build and execute integrated field campaigns that involve email marketing, direct mail marketing, and other channels.
- Coordinate and communicate with colleagues in the Marketing, Sales and CS organizations to align field initiatives with our GTM strategy and ensure lead follow up.
- Track and report on the budget and overall expenses for your programs. Measure and optimize ROI on events to develop future programs.
What You Bring to the Table:
- B.A. in Business or Marketing
- 5+ years B2B technology marketing experience, preferably at leading SaaS companies
- 3+ years in event management
- Proficient in Salesforce and Marketo
- Strong project and budget management skills, including the long term planning needed to source all assets and logistics
- Detail and process oriented
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and partners
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- An energetic and willing attitude - you love jumping in to help wherever you can
Read Full Job Description