Growth Manager, Lifecycle Marketing at Tally
!Sorry, this job was removed at 3:07 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, January 29, 2020
Tally makes people less stressed and better off financially. Currently at Series C with $92MM in funding, we are a team that is democratizing financial services to put billions of dollars back in people’s pockets. Tally built the first fully automated debt manager to help people overcome credit card debt and provides a completely free automated savings service, Tally Save. Tally’s vision is to automate people’s entire financial lives so they can worry about money less and do what they love more.
We’re looking for a Lifecycle Marketer that will report directly to our Head of Growth. Our growth team is still nascent and this role will have a lot of scope.
- As Tally’s first Growth Manager for Lifecycle Marketing you will audit and overhaul our current communication with users and unify everything under a strong brand voice.
- You’ll have broad ownership in developing strategy, planning, and execution of our messaging and ongoing retention and engagement campaigns.
- You’ll work cross-functionally with Product, Growth, Financial Operations, Customer Success, Engineering, and Analytics.
In this role we value:
- Results driven marketer (CRM, Email Marketing, Marketing Ops, etc.).
- SQL required HTML a big plus.
- Knowledge of major ESP platforms.
- A strong track record building demand generation strategies to drive user engagement and retention.
- Ability to manage large-scale B2C email campaigns.
- Experience managing cross-channel marketing campaigns (email, push, text).
- Experience in A/B testing, user research, and quantitative analytics.
- Ability to present strategic and data-driven results to stakeholders.
- Experience managing daily, weekly, monthly reporting of all relevant CRM KPIs.
- Proactive, self- starter attitude and ability to work autonomously with minimal direction/guidance in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Strong project management, organization, and communication skills.
A message from our leadership:
"One of our core values at Tally is 'Change shoes often.' We do this with our peers and our customers every day, and we want candidates to share in our commitment to empathy. Empathy really is the foundation of inclusion, and Tally prides itself in being a company that prioritizes inclusion and diversity. We’re dedicated to creating a workplace culture where people are included and treated equitably."
Jason Brown, Cofounder and CEO
Read Full Job Description