Growth Marketing Manager at Unity Technologies
Sharing Unity’s amazing products and services with the world
Marketing has a widespread impact on our customers, investors and the community. With roles that range from creative and social to analytical and highly technical, our team develops and drives strategy while telling stories to share Unity’s message with the world.
The Growth Marketing Org at Unity is vital to Unity's top-line growth, both in terms of targeting net new accounts and in growing business with existing accounts. Our marketing efforts help drive business both through our managed sales funnel and to our Live and Digital Online transactional space.
You will be responsible for using data to understand the impact of sales and marketing activities across the business. You should have the ability to analyze data sources across different marketing channels (SFDC, Digital, Revenue, and Seats data) to understand which channels are driving downstream business. This will be key to our team’s ability to optimize our spend, drive growth, and meet our business goals.
Marketing and demand gen efforts are very important to the performance and success of the company as a whole. As our programs are crafted to engage with all of our target accounts with an omnichannel strategy. We are integral to the overall growth of the business.
What you’ll be doing
- Tap into engagement and SFDC data in BigQuery environment to drive significant insights for leaders across marketing and sales
- Work with Data Warehouse team to make sure data can be sourced for analysis
- Work with teams in account-based marketing, Product marketing, and Content marketing to analyze and visualize campaign and content performance
- Deliver insights to key decision-makers in the marketing org
- Find opportunities for improvement in content and accounts-based marketing strategy
What we’re looking for
- Excellent SQL skills -- able to work with and understand data, clean data, troubleshoot data issues and build tables for analysis
- Experience working in multichannel marketing environment (comfortable with digital data, SFDC data, and engagement, pipeline, and revenue data
- Great at visualizing data (Datastudio, Looker, Tableau, PowerBI) -- can synthesis analysis into automatable dashboards that can be used for recurring analysis
- Phenomenal self-starter with the ability to operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
You might also have
- Experience doing marketing analysis and marketing operations in B2B tech company
- Experience in company with consumption-based products in addition to multiple business lines
- Experience looking at multiple marketing channels and multi-touch attribution in business with long sales cycles
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.