Growth & Strategy Manager at Unity Technologies
As a core member of the growth team, you will be responsible for driving growth and efficiency in Unity’s go-to-market efforts. You’ll work cross-functionally, building and testing growth hypotheses, designing and running experiments, conducting sophisticated analyses, and leading projects while providing business insight to everyone you work with!
What you’ll be doing
- Partner with the Sales, Marketing, and Operations to support the overall health and growth of the business
- Evaluate and prioritize revenue growth opportunities, establishing key performance indicators that will determine pilot and roll-out scale
- Act as the project manager to accurately understand problems, appropriate analyses to identify recommendations, and lead the implementation of solutions
- Craft the go-to-market approach at a regional and vertical level
- Proactively monitor, identify, and resolve mission-critical problems and errors
- Be a master jack-of-all-trades; step in as an advisor across the organization
- Build sophisticated quantitative analysis and executive ready communications
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or another related field
- Experience in data analysis and analytical problem-solving with proven experience in management consulting, strategy and operations, business operations, or related field
- Strong executive presence, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Experience taking a quantitative approach to problem solving and financial modeling
- Comfortable wearing multiple hats - finance, product, and marketing - and challenging the status quo
You might also have
- Operational experience at a high growth startup
- Creating/debugging SQL driven dashboards
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.