Head of Brand Marketing & PR at Reebelo (San Francisco, CA)
Create The Circular Economy With Us
At Reebelo.com, we empower customers to buy their favorite tech devices in a more sustainable way. Our mission is to refresh the way we all consume tech, delivered through a platform built on sustainable values and quality-assured devices. We are looking for motivated team members like yourself with an innovative mindset. In 2 years we expanded to 7 countries, secured $50M from top investors, and scaled to 8-digit gross sales. Change the world, and supercharge your career with Reebelo!
Find out more: https://reebelo.com/about-us
We are looking for a hands-on Head of Brand Marketing & PR to join our high-growth startup Reebelo. You will be responsible for our company’s brand marketing strategy, maximizing our brand presence across media channels & telling Reebelo’s story in an engaging way.
Your typical day may include to:
- Oversee & execute Reebelo’s brand strategy
- Create appealing content & stories to communicate Reebelo’s vision across channels
- Establish & cultivate relationships with journalists, influencers & media professionals
- Ensure brand & communication consistency across all our channels
- Arrange interviews & press releases
- Set your own budget to achieve your brand & PR objectives
- Report on campaign performance
- Hands-on role with an opportunity to hire your own team members
- Have fun while creating one of the world's coolest brands with a sustainable vision!
We’d love to have a chat with you if you have:
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in brand marketing or PR
- You are a growth-oriented team player who loves working together across departments
- Ability to develop the right voice for each media channel
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent English writing and verbal communication to serve as the company’s spokesperson
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Hybrid work model (2x per week)
- Team events & a great culture!
- Work from any of our offices for a couple of months/year (San Mateo, Miami, Toronto, Melbourne, Auckland, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong - and more to come)
- Ability to impact and influence business growth
- Birthday leave: Enjoy some you time!
We understand that experience comes in many forms so if your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you!!