Head of Demand Center Marketing at Bugcrowd
Bugcrowd is the world’s #1 crowdsourced security company. Our award-winning platform combines actionable, contextual intelligence with the skill and experience of the world’s most elite hackers to help leading organizations solve security challenges, protect customers, and make the digitally connected world a safer place.
Bugcrowd is seeking a tenacious, forward-thinking demand generation marketing leader. The ideal candidate is a driven marketing professional who has hands-on experience developing marketing campaigns and demand generation strategies with the ability to execute across multiple channels. We are looking for a strong leader that is not afraid to roll up their sleeves. The role will work cross-functionally with different departments in marketing and be a business partner to our sales and customer success organizations.
Here’s what you'll do:
- Oversee the development, management, and execution of high-impact lead generation campaigns across multiple channels
- Own email campaigns from the development of content, creating email lists, testing and sending emails, to reporting and optimization of email campaign results
- Align marketing with sales to ensure demand generation campaigns are synchronized with sales strategies and goals
- Manage the Business Development Representative (BDRs)team and work closely with the Account Executives (AEs) to track and manage the lead flow and increase conversion rates at each stage of the funnel
- Build and manage demand generation campaign calendar, communication, and deliverables
- 8+ years of relevant B2B demand generation experience in a tech start-up environment
- Experienced HubSpot (or Marketo) and Salesforce.com power user
- Passionate professional capable of demonstrating ROI for marketing programs
- At Bugcrowd, we understand that diversity in the workplace is vital to a company’s success and growth. We strive to make sure that people are included and have a sense of being part of making Bugcrowd not only a great product but a great place to work.
- We regularly hear from both customers and researchers that Bugcrowd feels like a family, and we strive to maintain that internally as well.
- Our team consists of a broad range of people: musicians, adventure sports junkies, nature lovers, parents, cereal enthusiasts, night owls, cyclists, artists—you get the point.
- Bugcrowd was founded in Australia, so expect a few Aussies here in SF, as well as our Sydney office. Vegemite is in the kitchen, but consumption is optional.
- We come from all over though: there are 24 different flags currently hanging in the office representing our countries of origin.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Cool office in one of SF’s historic buildings right by the Embarcadero and Exploratorium.
- Opportunities to attend & host relevant conferences & meetups.
- Flexible vacation time.
- Exceptional medical, dental & vision coverage.
- Generous allowance to build the workstation that suits you.
- Company-sponsored off-sites and celebrations.
- Catered breakfast & lunches from local vendors to satisfy your inner foodie.
- Endless snacks and beverages to keep your brain juices flowing.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
At Bugcrowd, we are solving security threats and vulnerabilities that are relevant to everyone, therefore we believe solving these problems takes all kinds of backgrounds. We value the perspectives and experiences people from underrepresented backgrounds bring. We are a supportive & collaborative team who understand that reaching Bugcrowd’s potential depends on the happiness of the employee.
The company is authorized to obtain background checks for employment purposes and may include identity verification, prior employment verification, personal and professional references, educational verification, and criminal history. Applicants with conviction histories will not be excluded from consideration to the extent required by law and will be reviewed on a case by case circumstance.