Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at an Atlassian office.
Do you want to lead a marketing group across our Channel and Ecosystem that powers the entire Atlassian economy and drives customer lifetime value across the board? Atlassian’s Ecosystem & Channel Marketing team is looking for an experienced leader to drive the marketing vision and strategy across the Atlassian Marketplace, our global Channel partner network, as well as our efforts to attract new developers and partners to our platform! You will work alongside global product, engineering, and channel sales leaders to identify new areas for growth that will have the largest impact on our business growth.
In this role, you will get to:
- Lead a team of marketers towards a central goal of scaling a thriving global ecosystem and channel.
- Drive the overall growth strategy for a multi-million dollar division of the business, i.e. our Marketplace along with strategic partner co-marketing.
- Scale Channel demand programs across multiple solutions, segments, and global markets; be responsible for the marketing business plan to achieve partner targets, leveraging MDF and marketing assets.
- Guide how we attract new 3rd party developers to the Atlassian developer platform and engage them to build & monetize new apps.
More about you:
- Demonstrated ability to lead ecosystem and channel marketing teams in SaaS companies.
- Experience marketing to developers, technology partners, channel partners.
- You understand the value ecosystems have on a business and its customers; you’ve built/scaled/led go-to-market strategies for ecosystem and channel-driven companies.
- Independent leader who loves mentoring and growing high-velocity teams.
- Embraces ambiguity and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Active listener who solicits feedback and applies insights quickly.
- A positive optimistic leadership style builds cross-functional bridges with a vocal and collaborative approach.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can rock the role, we’d love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.