MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 700 people around the world. MURAL is on a mission to level up teamwork with imagination so that working together is more fun and innovation happens faster. The MURAL® platform transforms teamwork by making meetings and workshops interactive experiences designed for problem solving, play, and imagination. MURAL has raised $200M in financing to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill its mission.
Product-led growth (PLG) is an essential driver of our business, and we are hiring a leader who will blend curiosity, creativity, data and operational knowledge to develop Growth Marketing at Mural. As the Head of Growth Marketing, you will work closely with Marketing, Product, Engineering and Analytics leadership to optimize our product-led acquisition, onboarding, and retention across web and in-app experiences.
You will drive cross-functional alignment and planning framework development to facilitate experimentation and analysis to optimize experiences, increase conversion, and product engagement. Operating as a player-coach, you will drive our PLG strategy in marketing, leading a team to execute plans and experiments across email, web, in-app, and conversational marketing tactics to achieve our growth goals.
In this role you will:
- Lead the team that is responsible for online conversion from acquisition to trial to paid customer.
- Develop and maintain programs and messaging across platforms to optimize the conversion points throughout the acquisition and in-app experience.
- Partner closely with Product, Operations, and Analytics on organization growth strategy, experimentation and testing, and aligned reporting.
- Achieve online revenue target, trial, and online user KPIs while improving onboarding and lifecycle experience through experimentation.
- Drive strategy for analysis and instrumentation across e-mail, drift, intercom and other technology for programmatic personalization
- Participate in a cross-functional Growth Squad that spans marketing and product.
- Work closely with digital, demand, customer lifecycle, and product marketing to align growth strategy with our inbound and outbound marketing programs - focusing on decreasing customer acquisition costs and increasing acquisition, retention and expansion of our online business.
- Guide and grow the growth marketing team, establishing clear priorities and working closely with cross-functional leaders to maintain alignment and resourcing for the growth team.
- 7+ years of performance or growth marketing experience for PLG or SaaS companies - experience with a high-growth online trial and purchasing motion is essential.
- Proficient in product analytics, in-app messaging and conversational marketing tools (Heap, Intercom, Drift are all a plus) and strong ability to learn new tools and technology
- Successful track record managing a team,
- Strong Salesforce and Marketing Automation experience (Marketo is a plus)
- Analytical acumen and experience using tools like Tableau or PowerBI to report on performance
- Proven program and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and collaboration skills
- Excellent communication skills, including reading, writing, and speaking to a wide range of needs and audiences
- Understanding of marketing functions in a B2B environment (i.e., field marketing, digital marketing, etc.)
- Ability to work successfully with little guidance and comfort navigating ambiguity
- Cross-culturally aware and sensitive to working with global teams
Ideally you have...
- When choosing between visual and text, you choose visual.
- Expertise with Asana project management
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- Professional development opportunities
- Learning stipend
- Wellness stipend
- MURAL free forever plan
- Design Thinking + Facilitation trainings
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.