Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at an Atlassian office.
If you’re excited about driving the next era of growth for Atlassian by shaping how millions of people work better together to do amazing things that unleash their true potential, this is the right role for you.
Thousands of businesses and teams around the world rely on products like Confluence and Trello to collaborate with one another. These products help them organize their work, how they create real outcomes through teamwork, and ultimately work across entire organizations to produce great results. Millions of people use Confluence and Trello for all kinds of purposes - from engineering and software development to IT, HR, Finance, as well as Marketing and Sales teams. These are the most versatile products with a massive and globally addressable market.
We’re looking for a senior marketing leader to help us define the new way teams work together in an agile, fluid, and effortless way. Moreover, we’re not done with just Confluence and Trello. We’ve launched a New Ventures incubator that helps power Atlassian’s innovation engine, seeding new products, helping them find product-market fit just like a startup would but with advantage of Atlassian’s ecosystem and scale.
In this role, you will:
- Drive Atlassian’s strategic market positioning through a unified GTM strategy for the future of work management for ‘all’ types of teams
- Lead and scale three teams, each focused on marketing for Trello, Confluence, and New Ventures, in a cohesive and integrated way
- Create an operating system for business growth by partnering closely with our Product leads and identifying areas of opportunity and disruption
- Partner closely with Product Development to establish a continuous feedback loop (encompassing customer input, market trends, and competitive factors) to influence the product development roadmap
- 10+ years of experience in product marketing in a high-growth B2B SaaS environment
- A center-brained growth mindset - balancing rigorous analytical thinking with creative divergent
- Independent leader, loves coaching and growing high-performing teams
- Embraces ambiguity and thrives in a hypothesis-driven agile environment
- Active listener who solicits feedback and applies insights quickly
- Positive optimistic leadership style, builds cross-functional bridges with a vocal collaborative approach
More about our team
You’ll be joining a group comprised of three teams that represent the future of Atlassian. The consumerization of workplace technology has ushered a new way for teams to work seamlessly, without compromising the ongoing need for scale and security. Business leaders and CIOs have empowered knowledge workers with world-class SaaS tools to accomplish their goals with velocity. And now, this has been compounded by a new remote way of working which means it’s even more critical for teams everywhere to collaborate seamlessly while preserving their culture and DNA. This team is on a mission to enable all types of businesses with the right set of tools to unleash their potential globally. Come join us and shape how millions of people worldwide achieve ambitious goals, every day.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.