High-Tech & Software Marketing Manager at West Monroe (San Francisco, CA)
Are you ready to make an impact?
You: are passionate about marketing. Your attention to detail and enthusiasm never rest. You find working with company leaders to develop content and build a bigger brand in the market exhilarating. You recognize that a good idea and great marketing are a perfect match.
We: are a highly motivated, fast-paced team amid a rapidly growing firm of business and technology thought-leaders. We need a true marketing enthusiast who can drive brand engagement, partner with our leaders to grow customer relationships, and uncover innovative marketing programs.
Together: we will grow the brand and reputation of our firm and our people. We will increase our influence in the market, and with our clients and prospects.
West Monroe is looking for a marketing manager to lead all market-facing initiatives for our high-tech & software industry vertical. This role will develop a marketing strategy aligned with segment goals for one of our fastest growing industries. You will be responsible for managing day-to-day activities associated with creating high-end thought leadership, including primary research, perspectives, articles, speaking events, case studies and videos, and promotion plans to maximize content reach. You will work with marketing team members to launch multi-channel campaigns including new offerings to drive revenue, and lead the industry event strategy including tradeshows and conferences as well as internally hosted client events. Ultimately, you are tasked with creating messaging to highlight our perspectives and differentiators to effectively tell our story in the market. We are looking for someone that brings passion and new ideas to the table, understands the value of ROI and how to measure the impact of marketing, and is a strategic business partner willing to work across all levels to achieve goals. This position will work closely with members of the marketing team and the high-tech & software leadership team.
- Conduct ongoing market research and competitor analysis to help inform practice strategy
- Design and execute our go-to-market strategy across target audiences in high-tech & software
- Research, evaluate, and build business cases around new marketing opportunities
- Manage marketing execution for the firm’s HT&S industry segment, including thought leadership, events and tradeshows, and impactful multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Manage content creation across all categories – perspectives, case studies, videos, etc. including copy writing when necessary and partnering with vendors
- Interest and availability to attend industry related events
- Assist with internal and external marketing communications
- Partner with leadership to execute pre- and post-event outreach for events and develop targeted nurture campaigns
- Measure, analyze and report on ROI across marketing events, campaigns, and initiatives
- Manage ongoing HT&S marketing budget
- Partner with leadership on marketing HT&S assets and offerings through innovative marketing techniques and programs
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing/Advertising (or related field of study) preferred
- 10 years of integrated B2B marketing experience, preferably specific to software or tech or a professional services environment
- Strong writing and editing skills as well as verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Software and Salesforce
- Experience working under tight deadlines and a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage projects from conception through completion
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Very organized and ability to manage time, relationships, schedule multiple meetings, and stay on top of multiple communications
- Ability to work across all levels in the organization and adjust working style accordingly
- Strong analytical skills, ability to solve problems and attention to detail are key
West Monroe is a digital services firm that partners with companies in transformative industries to deliver quantifiable financial value. We believe that digital is a mindset and it’s something companies become, not something they do. We bring together diverse, multidisciplinary teams that use their expertise to develop and execute new ideas and ways of working.
At West Monroe, we invest in our people and care in a big way. We are growing the next generation of leaders who lead with inclusion, enabling us to address our clients’ most complex challenges. If you’re looking for a place where you’ll feel supported, our team will help you grow. We believe that growth breeds opportunity for all. And know that when we come together, we can do what's never been done.
Our fast-paced culture and collaborative teams bring the energy and expertise needed to make an impact and deliver beyond expectations. If you are ready to set big goals with us, join us on our journey of building what matters for our clients, our people, and our communities.
West Monroe is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law. To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.westmonroe.com/inclusion.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read West Monroe’s Notice at Collection for California residents, provided pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and linked here.