Integrated Marketing Manager, Media Planning & Analytics at Udemy
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:01 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, May 7, 2020
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Udemy is looking for an Integrated Marketing Manager focused on media planning and driving campaign analytics. This position will work hand in hand with the Director of Integrated Marketing to bring integrated marketing campaigns to life though digital and traditional media as well as Udemy owned channels (email, etc.).
You will have solid knowledge of marketing and analytical skills, as well as a proven track record working within a team environment and across multiple departments and disciplines to actively manage the planning and buying of media campaigns through all steps of the planning process.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Responsible for developing channel strategy execution briefs and managing the media planning process across digital and traditional media portfolio
- Coordination of assets and tags with vendors and ensuring campaigns are delivering against KPI’s and proactively managing/optimizing campaign execution
- Analysis, interpretation, and the presentation of data to define, execute, and evolve campaign strategies
- Recommend forward thinking strategies and innovations
- Comfortable asking questions, pushing back, and escalating as necessary to ensure all campaigns are executed successfully on time and on budget
- Oversee campaign budget management, including allocation of budgets, issuance/revisions of insertion orders, oversight of payments and financial reconciliation
- Support performance analysis at all stages, including identifying performance drivers, recommending an appropriate course of action, evaluating progress and escalations
- Keep multiple projects and initiatives moving simultaneously, escalating roadblocks, challenges, and potential delays in advance of missed internal or external deadlines
- Stay current on industry insights and innovation, seeking to test/incorporate into campaign management activities
- Adhere, contribute to and share operational best practices and thought leadership
- Understand the media landscape and emerging trends in the space
We're excited about you because you have:
- 3-5 years of experience working in media strategy, media planning, media technology platforms preferably in an agency setting
- Exceptional understanding of digital and traditional advertising (display, print, OOH, etc.)
- Demonstrated ambition by keeping abreast of industry trends through trade news, industry workshops / seminars and tracking current events
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize responsibilities
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities and math proficiency
- Self-motivated, but also can work well and contribute in a diverse team environment
- Project management experience and the ability to proactively organize daily tasks and prepare list of to-do’s
- Keen problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 50 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News
Udemy Raises 50 Million at a 2 Billion Dollar Valuation from Japanese Publisher Benesse
Paid Paternity Leave Should be the Norm in the U.S.
Breakdown of Most In-Demand Skills for 2020—Finance, Marketing, Sales and Engineering
How Investing in Yourself Today Will Set You Up for Career Success Tomorrow
Feedback Isn’t the Problem, but the Way That We Deliver It Is Broken
Read Full Job Description