Integrated Marketing Manager
The Integrated Marketing Manager will support the integrated marketing function for all of Udemy’s global student campaigns that promote awareness and engagement. This role will own the integrated marketing calendar, partnering with key stakeholders to make sure Udemy is providing a consistent and compelling narrative for students, while working within bandwidth capacities, driving towards forecasted revenue targets. S/he will be partnering closely with CRM/promo strategy team to understand offers and segmentation, campaign goals, etc. S/he will ultimately be responsible for managing the campaign process - from kickoff to execution, writing creative briefs, partnering with the creative team to bring the campaign to life, and aligning with channels team members to QA campaigns to execution. By applying deep knowledge of the business and marketing, this person inspires a cross-functional team of stakeholders to create compelling campaigns that excited students to purchase and learn content to reach their goals and bring Udemy’s mission of improving lives through learning to life.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Own and maintain a cross-channel integrated marketing calendar
- Create campaign briefs that communicate the purpose and goals of the campaign, drive the implementation through project plans and deliver quality programs on-time and on-budget
- Work cross-functionally with CRM, marketing strategy, and channel leads in developing campaigns that align with existing customer segmentation and monthly revenue targets
- Partner with CRM/Promo strategy team and with country general managers to gain insights for regional marketing campaigns that still align with our overall Udemy brand
- Build marketing plans that span across affiliate networks, paid acquisition, paid search, email, mobile, and onsite, among other traditional channels
- Propose creative concepts to leadership for big retail moments
- Work collaboratively with designers and copywriters, providing feedback and insights that help the team deliver on the campaign strategy
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to translate campaign performance into reports including marketing briefs, competitive analyses, and campaign recap decks
- Assist in launching brand refresh
We’re excited about you because you have:
- 3-5 years of experience in integrated marketing
- Experience aligning on strategic direction and supporting global promotional strategy that requires input from multiple teams
- Able to draw insights from data and create compelling campaigns that align with company goals
- A good balance of creative, strategic and operational thinking
- Proven ability to execute and deliver projects successfully in a dynamic environment
- Solid analytical skills
- Detail-oriented with outstanding organizational skills
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Able to jump between strategy and hands-on execution seamlessly
- Exceptional collaboration and influencing skills with proven ability to get things done
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 50 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News
Udemy Raises 50 Million at a 2 Billion Dollar Valuation from Japanese Publisher Benesse
Paid Paternity Leave Should be the Norm in the U.S.
Breakdown of Most In-Demand Skills for 2020—Finance, Marketing, Sales and Engineering
How Investing in Yourself Today Will Set You Up for Career Success Tomorrow
Feedback Isn’t the Problem, but the Way That We Deliver It Is Broken
Read Full Job Description