Lifecycle Marketing Manager at PagerDuty (San Francisco, CA or Remote)
PagerDuty is looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager! The role will be responsible for establishing the direction for our customer lifecycle strategy, with a focus on driving new revenue opportunities for PagerDuty. Working in a highly cross functional role, you will collaborate with Marketing, Product and Sales teams to build, execute and optimize programming that engages, nurtures and converts our future and existing customers.
- Develop the customer lifecycle strategy and roadmap to engage our target personas across their buyer and user journey. You will initially focus on email initiatives that generate new pipeline, but will expand to more holistic lifecycle programming for customer adoption and retention.
- Define, champion, and drive automated email marketing programs that nurture decision makers and practitioners through engaging content to become revenue opportunities for Sales. Work closely with Marketing Operations to implement these programs in our marketing automation platform (Marketo).
- Partner with the rest of our Global Campaigns team and Product Marketing to develop a deep understanding of our target personas, build personalized and compelling content for lifecycle programs.
- Analyze our marketable database and derive insights to improve targeting, segmentation, conversion rates and the end-to-end user experience. Proactively identify areas of opportunity to leverage marketing automation to increase marketing efficiency and impact, as well as the overall customer experience.
- Continually improve email program performance through regular analysis, A/B testing, and incorporation of email best practices.
- 3+ years experience creating B2B lifecycle and/or email marketing programs that are backed by data and insights
- 3+ years experience leveraging marketing automation systems (e.g., Marketo or Hubspot)
- 3+ years experience building audience segmentations using persona, account and behavioral attributes
- Experience developing customer journey maps and plans to engage and convert target personas across their buyer and user journey
- Experience leveraging ABM tools (e.g., Demandbase) to drive insights-based strategies
- Experience with delivering real-time personalization through email, web and/or product platforms.
- Analytical problem solver that knows how to use data and experiments to make decisions, build strategy, and iteratively improve marketing performance.
Not sure if you qualify?
Apply anyway! We extend opportunities to a broad array of candidates, including those with diverse workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether you're new to the corporate world, returning to work after a gap in employment, or simply looking to take the next step in your career path, we are excited to connect with you.
Where we work
PagerDuty currently has offices in Atlanta, Lisbon, London, San Francisco, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto, with remote opportunities in those cities and Chile. We offer a hybrid, flexible workplace, while also providing ample opportunities for in-person and virtual connection with your fellow Dutonians.
How we work
Our values are deeply embedded in how we operate and the people we bring on board. You will see our values ingrained in how we support our customers, collaborate with our colleagues, develop our products and foster an inclusive and empathetic work culture.
- Champion the Customer | Put users first to design great products and experiences.
- Run Together | Build strong teams that amplify our impact on users.
- Take the Lead | Disrupt and invent to be the first choice for users.
- Ack + Own | Take ownership and action to deliver more efficiently to users.
- Bring Your Self | Bring your best self to build empathy and trust with users.
What we offer
One way we ensure our employees are inspired to do their best is through a comprehensive total rewards approach that supports them and their loved ones. As a global organization, our programs are competitive with industry standards and aligned with local laws and regulations.
Your package may include:
- Competitive salary and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package from day one
- Flexible work arrangements
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Program)
- Retirement or pension plan
- Paid parental leave - up to 22 weeks for pregnant parent, up to 12 weeks for non-pregnant parent (some countries have longer leave standards and we comply with local laws)
- Generous paid vacation time
- Paid holidays and sick leave
- Paid volunteer time off - 20 hours per year
- Bi-annual company-wide hack weeks
- Mental wellness programs
- Dutonian Wellness Days & Midyear Wellness Week - scheduled company-wide paid days off in addition to PTO and scheduled holidays
HibernationDuty - a week each year when everyone at PagerDuty, with the exception of a small, coverage crew, is asked to take a much needed break to truly disconnect and recharge
PagerDuty, Inc. (NYSE:PD) is a leader in digital operations management. In an always-on world, organizations of all sizes trust PagerDuty to help them deliver a better digital experience to their customers, every time. Teams use PagerDuty to identify issues and opportunities in real time and bring together the right people to fix problems faster and prevent them in the future. Notable customers include Cisco, Cox Automotive, DoorDash, Electronic Arts, Genentech, Shopify, Zoom and more.
Led by CEO Jennifer Tejada, two-thirds of the PagerDuty board is classified as non-white, with women making up nearly half of all board members. We strive to build a more equitable world by investing 1% each of company equity, product, and employee volunteer time.
PagerDuty is Great Place to Work-certified™, a Fortune Best Place to Work for Women, and a top rated product on TrustRadius and G2.
Go behind-the-scenes @pagerdutylife on Instagram.
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. Should you require accommodation, please email [email protected] and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.