Lemonaid Health is a direct to consumer online healthcare company – we’re a technology company, an online doctors office and an online pharmacy. We exist to help Americans nationwide get the convenient and affordable primary care they need online. Our doctors, nurse practitioners, pharmacists and customer service team wow patients with an amazing 5* level of service every time. We’re building the most convenient and affordable healthcare experience in the US, which we believe will start as an online company. According to the Inc 5000, we’re the 25th fastest growing company in San Francisco!
We’re an entrepreneurial team of over 100 people. We’re backed by large strategic investors and amazing healthcare investors like Olive Tree Ventures and Health Velocity Capital.
Take a look at the reviews on our website for what patients say about how we help them. We’re proud that we’re the highest rated online consumer healthcare app on the Apple App store. Our internal team culture is to try to wow others in the team as much as we wow our patients.
This position is based in San Francisco, CA and will report to the Head of Marketing.
What you’ll do:
- Drive the strategy, development and execution of our lifecycle marketing efforts and content by enhancing our email program and implementing efficient tools for automating.
- Use data and analytics to drive strategies and campaigns.
- Own content strategy and drive the content creation process, working cross-functionally with various partners to move projects forward.
- Create and execute Lemonaid’s email marketing calendar, including concepting campaigns, building emails, segmenting audience lists, deploying campaigns and reporting results
- Partner with various stakeholders to develop marketing strategies that drive awareness, retention, and cross-sell. Setting up effective promotional, transactional, lifecycle, and triggered campaigns that drive growth, retention, and winback.
- Manage the workflow processes, procedures, guidelines, requirements, and testing plan for channels, new campaigns and lifecycle flows
- Work with business analyst to define any new requirements to ensure the right attributes and data are available for relevant, personalized, and real-time campaigns
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years’ experience in Lifecycle/CRM experience ideally at a fast-growth company.
- Communicate clearly and succinctly – in person, on video, over the phone, on Slack, in emails, in documents, etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve across teams and tools
- A proven track record of meeting deadlines and communicating with stakeholders across teams
- The ability to digest large data sets, communicate critical insights, and ask the right questions due to your robust analytical skill set
- Ambition, a curious mind and a desire to hit the ground running
- Experienced in a variety of marketing and data tech tools: email/CRM (Braze, MailChimp, Marketo, Sendgrid etc.), and with content/social tools: Highya, Yotpo, Trustpilot and blog platforms.
- Experience with Analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Excel, SQL, Tableau, etc.
Why we think you’ll be excited about us:
The Lemonaid Health team is super friendly and we enjoy working together on common goals. We have a culture that values truth seekers and speakers, where respect for one another is fundamental. We follow a set of guiding principles in everything we do:
1 - Aim for “wow” in everything we do, celebrate wow.
2 - Be driven by our mission to increase access to healthcare.
3 - Lead in innovation - act first.
4 - Communicate clearly using the correct communication medium.
5 - Set a high bar for ourselves and each other - provide and take feedback.
6 - Be proactive - never say “that’s just how we always do it”.
7 - Champion equality - proactively be anti-discriminatory.
Read Full Job Description