Manager, Community & Social Media at Corsair
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a devoted PC gamer and social media savant to manage CORSAIR’s primary global community efforts. This is a mid-senior level role to manage the US-based community team and to help coordinate activities with North American offices, partners, and internal stakeholders.
Position Summary, Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Manage the CORSAIR community and social content team based in Fremont, CA.
- Manage the creation of monthly social media & community plans and oversee the execution of activities across global brand channels.
- Coordinate cross-brand activities with sister brands of CORSAIR.
- Work across departments to balance the requests for social media promotion against brand needs and content calendar.
- Help coordinate activities and requests with regional teams where appropriate.
- Reporting of social media metrics.
- Manage paid social media activities in North America, coordinating with internal stakeholders.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years experience in community management and social media
- 2+ years experience managing a team
- Bachelor degree or higher in relevant field
- Proven skills in social media copywriting and a good eye for community content
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Strong work ethic and problem-solving skills
- Superb communication skills both internally and externally
- Experience with social media metrics and turning data into information
- Great sense of (internet) humor, and understanding of PC gaming culture