As CRM Marketing Manager you will be responsible for communications and programs to increase retention and engagement of our customers across email, SMS, push notifications and in-app messaging. You will collaborate with all parts of the business to create and execute CRM strategies that move business metrics and surprise and delight our customers.What You’ll Do
- Responsible for creating CRM campaigns across the customer lifecycle including automations and ad hoc communications
- Create the strategy and framework for the rapid testing in CRM channels
- Manage end-to-end development and execution of email campaigns. Includes driving the creative review process, collaborating with designers and copywriters, identifying target audience segments and capturing feedback from multiple stakeholders
- Establish a strong working relationship with cross-functional stakeholders in our Product, Operations, Analytics and Strategy teams
- Set up and monitor complex journeys, triggers and automations with static and dynamic content
- Create detailed customer journey flows with actionable trigger points to drive conversion and engagement
- Analyze campaign results, develop benchmarks, and create and share regular performance reports
- 4+ years experience in the customer marketing, customer communications, or customer engagement
- Strong analytical skills; able to create data-driven marketing strategies and campaigns end to end
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- A record of business results through testing and deploying marketing campaigns across channels
- Familiarity with CRM technology including ESPs, segmentation tools, and complex data structures and systems
- Extremely organized, dependable, self-motivated & ability to multi-task
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are strategic - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of “Delivering Good”
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for DoorDash and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is dedicated to growing local economies and empowering new ways of working, earning, and living. DoorDash has become the fastest-growing last-mile logistics company in the U.S., growing 250% year-over-year. DoorDash has distinguished itself by partnering with nearly 90 percent of the top 100 U.S. restaurant brands who offer on-demand delivery, expanding to over 3300 cities across the US and Canada.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the resources, and opportunity to excel.