Manager, Marketing Analytics at DoorDash
The Analytics team is looking for Marketing Manager to lead measurement, strategy, and tactical decision-making across the company. Data Scientists at DoorDash work to uncover insights and turn them into relevant recommendations, driving decisions for the entire organization.About the Role
As a Marketing Manager at DoorDash, you will lead a team hands-on in extending our marketing measurement strategy across all of our online and offline marketing channels. You will help increase multi-million dollar monthly marketing budgets to meet return on investment goals for each of our audiences (Consumers, Dashers, and Merchants). If you enjoy finding patterns amidst chaos, and have experience using analytics to affect marketing strategy, we’re looking for someone like you!You’re excited about this opportunity because you…
- Use quantitative analysis and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand what drives our marketing business
- Build full-cycle marketing analytics experiments, reports, and dashboards using SQL, R, Python, or other scripting and statistical tools
- Use data to identify areas of growth through Top of Funnel expansion, Mid-funnel conversion, Optimal Channel Spend, and Optimal Touchpoint Strategy for customers and prospects
- Have Market Mix Modeling experience and have used statistical or machine learning techniques to assess channel efficiency and recommend optimal marketing spend by channel and by product
- Produce recommendations and use statistical techniques and hypothesis testing to validate marketing campaigns and improve customer touchpoint strategy.
- Identify and measure levers to help move essential metrics and make recommendations
- Work backwards from understanding and sizing problems to ideating solutions
- Collaborate with marketing, product, and engineering to onboard marketing technology platforms to our customer’s digital journey and path to conversion.
- 5+ years in data science or software role in a fast-paced industry (consumer internet or online advertising, etc.)
- A degree in Math, Physics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or similar
- Experience with marketing mix modeling and multi-touch attribution using in-house models or vendor platforms
- Deep expertise with statistical methods, SQL queries, and R/Python data manipulation
- Experience with performance marketing, media mix modeling, brand tracking, and multi-touch attribution modeling, and CLTV modeling preferred
- Seasoned ability managing timelines, delivery, requirements, and communication to internal partners and senior management
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learners - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer-obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the resources, and opportunity to excel.