Marketing Analyst / Associate Marketing Analyst (based on experience) at Credible
We believe life’s changes create financial needs for people and that the traditional financial system often puts up unnecessary obstacles. People celebrate major milestones like going to college, getting married, and buying a home. And most of the time, these milestones come with financial implications.
At Credible, we have built a company with the mission of bringing transparency, choice, simple processes and savings to accessing credit for life’s important moments. What you see is what you get. We are committed to being upfront, honest, and clear about your options. There are no mysteries, no hidden fees, and no secret clauses.
Credible is a fast-growing Fintech company that has world class management, has raised multiple rounds of funding, is generating significant revenue and is disrupting the lending market and helping people save money and get out of debt faster.About the role
We’re looking for an analyst extraordinaire! You’ll get exposure to multiple marketing channels with a focus on Email campaign deployment. You’ll also support the Performance Marketing team in areas such as Search, Facebook, and Direct Mail, plus exciting new channels like Podcast, Display, and more. You’ll create and automate performance reporting on campaigns, segments, device, and creative and use your in-depth knowledge to provide recommendations to make meaningful contributions to the growth of our business lines. You’ll partner with our channel owners to help us experiment, measure results, grow revenue, and maximize profit.
We’re looking for someone who is deeply curious, loves learning new skills, digging into data, identifying pockets of opportunity, and making data driven recommendations for A/B/n testing.
This is an excellent opportunity to broaden your skillset across multiple Performance Marketing channels and work with a fun team that will help you grow in your career.Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support deployment of email campaigns (campaign set-up, journey builder, template modification via HTML or MJML, managing content calendar, QA)
- Conduct campaign analysis across multiple channels including Facebook, Search, Email, Direct mail, YouTube, and Display
- Document hypotheses and test results
- Assist the Performance Marketing team with a focus on Facebook and SEM including tasks such as building out ads, ad optimization, search term analysis, negative keyword management, creative modifications, and legal approvals
- Setting up and QAing pixels for external performance tracking
- Be inventive, independently research your own hypotheses, and develop new ideas to grow loan volume and improve margin
- 1-3 years of experience in a marketing analysis role
- Experience deploying email campaigns through platforms such as SFMC (strongly preferred) or Responsys/Oracle
- Basic HTML or MJML skills or evidence that this is something you could pick up quickly
- Exposure to at least one of the following channels: Search, Facebook, Display or Direct mail
- Extremely strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Excellent communicator, with the ability to work effectively across multiple teams
- A commitment to treating your coworkers with respect and turning your ideas into actions through collaboration and communication
- Bachelor's degree with a heavy quantitative focus (e.g. economics, math, or database marketing) or equivalent experience
- Tableau, Looker, or other BI tools
- Working with large databases and multiple fields for targeting and personalization
- A/B/n testing
- Financial Services
- Sense of humor
- Exceed Customer Expectations: We provide an exceptional experience to each and every customer that compels them to share it with others.
- Take Ownership: We are trusted to make decisions that are in the best interests of our customers and our business. We think and act like owners. We care – and that makes all the difference.
- Be Curious: We are curious, ask questions, seek to understand and try new things.
- Do the Right Thing: We earn trust by being transparent, respectful and honest with each person with whom we interact.
- Get Results: Results fuel our excitement and we know how our personal accomplishments tie to the success of the company
- Be Bold: We are courageous and take risks that scare us. Our enthusiasm for experimenting is how we will find the next breakthrough.
Our benefits: We offer competitive compensation, generous benefits, free food and a flexible vacation policy.
But mainly, you want to work at Credible because you believe in our mission and want to have a major role in delivering on it! We look forward to getting to know you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.